[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest SammichPG

Hi everybody, would it be possible to get a working cifs.ko module for this device?

Since I've upgraded I thought about using the y300 as a torrentbox by accessing the samba shares on my router so the nand on the phone doesn't get slaughtered by the write cycles, but every cifs app I tested does not work and apparently I need the samba (cifs.ko) module for this kernel. :ph34r:

Yes I know a raspberry would be better, but I'd be forced to shell out cash for a slower device than the dual cortex A5 our phone mounts (and either sit on this now useless phone or try to sell it for pennies).

Guest trivpursuit

hi,

i'm with actualizacion de 02/01/2015.

before the actualizacion, have a fail of transference and appear in the notificacion in the top.

whi the notificacion not desappear?

help me?

thanks

best regards

Guest internectual

Random reboots = kernel panic

"We" have these problem as we are running an android 4.1 kernel into android 4.4.4 and this cause a lot of problems

This ROM used to be a LOT more stable, as I'd never get random reboots, even under Android 4.4.4, but sometime before the switch from nightly to weekly updates the reboots became an almost daily thing, and they've only been increasing in occurrence.

It happens so often now I'm considering going back to stock Huawei firmware or finding another ROM based on 4.4.4 instead.

Guest killadroid

This ROM used to be a LOT more stable, as I'd never get random reboots, even under Android 4.4.4, but sometime before the switch from nightly to weekly updates the reboots became an almost daily thing, and they've only been increasing in occurrence.

It happens so often now I'm considering going back to stock Huawei firmware or finding another ROM based on 4.4.4 instead.

slimkat is stable

Guest peppolops

Hi! When will be released cm12 for y300/g510? And in your opinion which ROM is more stable for y300/g510? For me cm10.1 (kratos) with kratos kernel

Guest juanpablocastillo

Hi! When will be released cm12 for y300/g510? And in your opinion which ROM is more stable for y300/g510? For me cm10.1 (kratos) with kratos kernel

Don't ask for ETAs, please.

Guest david-rf

Using the chili 0.51 kernel with glibs, I haven't experienced random reboots in a LONG time. Let's say since last july. Before that (using 0.51) I had random reboots with EVERY single nightly.

Edit: could anyone link me the 0.53 kernel for the Y300? In the page I'm used to download the kernels, it stops at 0.51.

Edited by david-rf