[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest luca020400

do i need to root my phone first to flash this rom??

You only need twrp & then flash cm11

no just flash it.yes ofcourse u need to root it

Please don't provide wrong info ;)

Guest fonz93

@For interested users

Next weekly will include:

- Fix for Google Play Music and Facebook random reboots

- Show torch tile in quick settings

- Possibility to change button backlight brightness from settings

Edited by fonz93

Guest neobisbg

No, VoIP calls do not work in this ROM and nowhere KK . But in the ROM Endora G with kernel chil ALL CALLS IT WORKS VOIP is Android 4.4.2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest paradizo90

Hi guys, I installed this rom yesterday. It is relative stable, and I'm satisfied to use it. But, I have one problem. When I use fabric browser, same pictures have white square, and I'm not able to see whole picture, or download it. Can somebody help me? I tried to setup browser, but this problem was not gone. I also tried CM 12 rom, but they was so slow, and I had the same problem with browser. I tried to install google chrome browser, and all was good, but I want to use fabric browser because it works faster and uses less memory then chrome. Thank you!

Guest paradizo90

I want to try to help to recovery this bug. When I change browser settings in advanced to default zoom on Far, then I can see pictures without white squares. Also, I can download pictures. But, settings resets do default ever time I close browser. 

Also, I try CM 12.1, and browser on this room is much better. No white squares, and picture downloading is better. 

Dose anyone have download link for this browser of Lollipop 5.2 room? I want to try to install it, and to try it if it is working on KK rom.... :)

Thank you! :)

Guest paradizo90

I wanted to extend my memory, and I put in my phone microsd 32gb.

I would like to install all applications on sd card. Is it possible?

I tried to check USE SD CARD AS PRIMARY option in Settings/Storage, but, noting happened.

My space for application is still 1.11 GB, and all applications are installed on phone memory.

Also, I tried to go to Settings/Apps/On sd card, and to move each application separately to the SD card, but I didn't succeed, because, phone moves only a part of application to sd cart, but part rests on phone memory. When I restarted my phone, all application which I moved to SD were uninstalled.

Can somebody help me to solve this problem? Thank you. :)

Edited by paradizo90

Guest RenatoNismo

I just recorded the Y300 of my friend right after flashing it, that's why there wasn't many apps to test the speed. but in general the rom is good, fast and battery backup is better than jellybean. if anyone wants to flash it, take look at it, worth it.

Guest killadroid

Can anybody pliz provide a mirror link like gdrive for latest y300 build? The link provided isn't working for me.thanks

Edit:I've just gotten a link...never mind

Edited by killadroid

Guest JulianDoe

hi everyone,

please, don't blame me too hard, but, where can I find a tutorial about how to install CM 11 on a Huawei g510 ?

I'm worse than a newbie...

thank you in advance...