[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest painteramit

Guys, It looks like I am in serious trouble.

I've tried so many roms (CM11 nightlies, CM10.2 nightlies, fusionX 1.0, MIUI from Masterpascaler).

the sim card get detected in all except CM11 but I am not able to hang up calls in none of them.

currently I am using MIUI from Mr. Mario (I guess) since last few months, which is working fine. I have TWRP backup of the same which I keep on restoring after unsuccessful tries with all other ROMs. 

Looks like I've broke something in my Y300-0100.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Guest bogdanwp

I've tried so many roms (CM11 nightlies, CM10.2 nightlies, fusionX 1.0, MIUI from Masterpascaler).

the sim card get detected in all except CM11 but I am not able to hang up calls in none of them.

currently I am using MIUI from Mr. Mario (I guess) since last few months, which is working fine. I have TWRP backup of the same which I keep on restoring after unsuccessful tries with all other ROMs. 

Looks like you changed your baseband ... there`s a post around here somewhere with the flashable european baseband that solves your problem. Everybody had this problem when flashing early versions of MiUi. I would say don`t worry :D Sorry i can`t find the thread.

Guest ajak_moderno

i experienced this issue when i flash a rom in samsung galaxy s3 months ago. the phone cant detect the sim because of the IMEI has lost. so, since i forgot to backup efs first. i used nspro cable to restore the IMEI

Guest painteramit

Looks like you changed your baseband ... there`s a post around here somewhere with the flashable european baseband that solves your problem. Everybody had this problem when flashing early versions of MiUi. I would say don`t worry :D Sorry i can`t find the thread.

Thanks a lot bogdanwp, to point out the solution and thanks to Y300-0100 for posting the link for the baseband. Now I am back in the game. Just flashed latest nightly 19 Dec. and it's amazing. I don't see a single issue so far. Even the you tube video are perfect in HQ and CC.  also no lag in opera mini. 

I recommend to all other guys who are having issues with sim card to flash this baseband.

Edited by painteramit

Guest rak na itu

I installed TWRP using the instructions found here

(GooManager installed, opened, hit menu button, selected Install OpenRecoveryScript, yes, yes... oh and I granted SuperSu permanent)

Now I have TWRP and when I plug in the cable I see Huawei Ascend for a few seconds and then the loading battery screen... and finally now when I hit the power button I can also further boot to CM like expected.

this recovery is the same in here ?

Guest partyzant_x

I do not understand what you're problem. The entire installation process (recovery) is described. I did everything according to the instructions and ROM runs smoothly and with each update is getting better and better. Dazz doing a great job.

Guest StewieTech

Not wanting to start a war neither i mean disrepect, but i have to know if it´s just me so i´ll just ask right away: i tested it and it felt a lot slower than cm10.1 and stock based. Can someone confirm? Maybe i did something wrong? Maybe future releases smoother? Thanks, other than that it was all good. ;)

Guest painteramit

to Daz and all experts here  :D

can you please suggest the best settings for zRAM and Processor scheduling and IO scheduling for Y300?

I am currently at default 18% for zRam, interactive as Processor and RAW for IO scheduling. and it looks ok, but any chance to improve it?

Edited by painteramit

to Daz and all experts here :D

can you please suggest the best settings for zRAM and Processor scheduling and IO scheduling for Y300?

I am currently at default 18% for zRam, interactive as Processor and RAW for IO scheduling. and it looks ok, but any chance to improve it?

Zram disabled. Ondemand. Noop. 16 bit trasp....with watsup and facebook messenger i have 200 mb free....in 200 mb u can run a music player and a browser with no problem....Zram swap memory in a slower memory then ram, access to slower memory do your system slower :)

Guest StewieTech

Not wanting to start a war neither i mean disrepect, but i have to know if it´s just me so i´ll just ask right away: i tested it and it felt a lot slower than cm10.1 and stock based. Can someone confirm? Maybe i did something wrong? Maybe future releases smoother? Thanks, other than that it was all good. ;)

My bad i guess. Did full wipe this time and installed mini gapps as opposed to full package. It´s running beautifuly. :D

Guest snooopy365

Nobody does have the same problem as me that any update since 12122013 just doesn't boot? Just getting the "starting apps" screen and it will show it until I remove the battery.

After doing this the phone won't boot all the way and will get stuck in the boot animation.

I allready tried full wipe, installing gapps before update, after update, don't install gapps at all... it all doesn't work.

Guest syafiq007

am a newbie in this rooting things and upgrading things, but as a newbie i could see a vast improvement in speed when comparing CM11 and earlier versions. the only problems that has occured me since my first CM installation (CM10.1) is that the DSP Manager keeps on not responding whenever i open a music player and it happened once since i installed CM11. on CM11 i found that browser is slow  (19th december update)... still exploring though

Guest propheus01

Nobody does have the same problem as me that any update since 12122013 just doesn't boot? Just getting the "starting apps" screen and it will show it until I remove the battery.

After doing this the phone won't boot all the way and will get stuck in the boot animation.

I allready tried full wipe, installing gapps before update, after update, don't install gapps at all... it all doesn't work.

What recovery are you using?