[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

I just created an account because I'm considering installing this ROM sometime. But there are 2 questions.

(1) When I installed Unofficial CM10.1 in summer on my last Device (SE Xperia mini), I just flashed the BOOT.img with fastboot and got a Recovery (CWM in that case) together with the custom kernel. So kernel + CWM were combined in the BOOT.img. What do I need the Recoveries linked in the 1st post for? I would just flash the BOOT.img with fastboot and expect to get a Recovery with that step.

(2) Did anyone test this ROM on a G510-0100 (Lockfree, no carrier Branding, from Germany)? I read at Android-hilfe.de that NFC does not work if a non-0100-ROM is flashed, are there any other things that does not work?

Thanks for the help.

Edited by svennn

Guest Aeriksen

hi everyone.

I haven't found a thread for introductions, so this is my first post.

let me thank first this forum, Dazzozo and others who make the owners of a hauwei y300 happy with a build of cyanogenmod for our device

i've been using cm10.2 for weeks and it works amazingly well, 0 complaints so far

however, yesterday I found out that there's already cm11 for our device. reading posts in this forum, it seems that it works ok (except for some minor issues).

the thing is that I tried to put yesterday's nightly with the cwm available on the first page of this thread. I wiped all data, installed from zip and everything seemed to work properly.

the phone wouldn't boot and then I read that yesterday's was broken. OK, I tried 19's build as suggested in this forum.

however, after only 5 minutes of using this room, everything starts to go so slowly that you can't operate at all with your phone.

for example, when I open the browser and try to type in some letters in google main screen,I can only type 1 letter every 10 seconds or so, it takes that time to show the letter I'm typing.

I tried previous versions, 5 in total, from the 15th to the 19th of December, and I always face this problem.

then I went back to 10.2 yesterday's nightly, installed from scratch and without any data backup from my previous working rom. My phone is right now working very well with latest 10.2 with all social networks always on and other stuff, as It used to, but there seems to be a problem with 11.

with cm11 I didn't get to install anything at all, not even gapps, just the minimal default installation. when I start to face this performance problem, I look at the free memory and phone has got around 120MB of free memory, so I don't know where this slow behaviour is coming from.

have you had serious performance issues or is it a problem in the latest builds? should I try an older cm11 build?

thanks.

Try to make a full wipe and Then install again.

Guest Aaqib Khan

Try to make a full wipe and Then install again.

hi everyone.

I haven't found a thread for introductions, so this is my first post.

let me thank first this forum, Dazzozo and others who make the owners of a hauwei y300 happy with a build of cyanogenmod for our device

i've been using cm10.2 for weeks and it works amazingly well, 0 complaints so far

however, yesterday I found out that there's already cm11 for our device. reading posts in this forum, it seems that it works ok (except for some minor issues).

the thing is that I tried to put yesterday's nightly with the cwm available on the first page of this thread. I wiped all data, installed from zip and everything seemed to work properly.

the phone wouldn't boot and then I read that yesterday's was broken. OK, I tried 19's build as suggested in this forum.

however, after only 5 minutes of using this room, everything starts to go so slowly that you can't operate at all with your phone.

for example, when I open the browser and try to type in some letters in google main screen,I can only type 1 letter every 10 seconds or so, it takes that time to show the letter I'm typing.

I tried previous versions, 5 in total, from the 15th to the 19th of December, and I always face this problem.

then I went back to 10.2 yesterday's nightly, installed from scratch and without any data backup from my previous working rom. My phone is right now working very well with latest 10.2 with all social networks always on and other stuff, as It used to, but there seems to be a problem with 11.

with cm11 I didn't get to install anything at all, not even gapps, just the minimal default installation. when I start to face this performance problem, I look at the free memory and phone has got around 120MB of free memory, so I don't know where this slow behaviour is coming from.

have you had serious performance issues or is it a problem in the latest builds? should I try an older cm11 build?

thanks.

there is just a problem of stock browser which is very laggy everything except it is fine. u should try out chrome or firefox they run smoothly

Issues:

• New WebView often hangs for a while when loading a page - this is a widespread issue for many "legacy" devices

its not the only bug i am facing....after flashing latest nightly none of my google account are signing in so i can't open play store gmail any of the gapps it says 

Can't establish a reliable data connection

Ps. did i mention wifi was connected :/

... :(  i reverted back to cm 10.2 its still did nt work then i returned to stock but no use all the gapps said same when signing in a google account.. what's wrong and what is the solution dazzozo :( need your help man :(

Edited by Nomm

Guest StewieTech

its not the only bug i am facing....after flashing latest nightly none of my google account are signing in so i can't open play store gmail any of the gapps it says 

... :(  i reverted back to cm 10.2 its still did nt work then i returned to stock but no use all the gapps said same when signing in a google account.. what's wrong and what is the solution dazzozo :( need your help man :(

All fine with me with 21/12, google stuff all work as should.

Guest painteramit

looks like something wrong with your Google settings or account. have you enabled two step verification in google account? if yes, you need to generate a device specific password under security section of google account.

Edited by painteramit

did you try reflashin google apps?

did you try reflashin google apps?

i did but no use :(

looks like something wrong with your Google settings or account. have you enabled two step verification in google account? if yes, you need to generate a device specific password under security section of google account.

i signed in my google account in mobile browser worked fine there....

Guest EuthAnAsia77

Hello, dear developers! Daz, thank you for working good, but please release CWM and CM11 for our device G330 U8825-1 too. This is a good phone and with your CM11 she be a good better :) Thnx.