• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

4803 posts in this topic

Posted

the browsers lag is caused by the hw acceleration, i think chrome work because does not use it

@Dazzozo, is not possible to use kratos's display driver? or in cm10.2 and 11 are differents from cm10.1?

No, the browser's lag is caused by the new Chromium WebView, otherwise it would be an issue in every previous release.

Kra1o5 uses my display HAL. People who have published earlier versions are not wizards, they just have less of a hard time because the hardware was actually supported then. This is unsupported hardware guys, remember that.

Posted (edited)

No, the browser's lag is caused by the new Chromium WebView, otherwise it would be an issue in every previous release.

Kra1o5 uses my display HAL. People who have published earlier versions are not wizards, they just have less of a hard time because the hardware was actually supported then. This is unsupported hardware guys, remember that.

Ok, understood, last question, will you work on hwa or is impossible to fix?

Edited by fonz93

Posted

Ok, understood, last question, will you work on hwa or is impossible to fix?

"hwa" is misused everywhere. Specifically, what do you want accelerating with the hardware that you think isn't currently?

Posted

@Daz RESPECT!

Posted (edited)

"hwa" is misused everywhere. Specifically, what do you want accelerating with the hardware that you think isn't currently?

sorry, i dont know a lot of this thing so i dont know how to explain (my english does not help :D ), but i mean gpu acceleration (?) with games,UI (for example the notification pulldown is laggy), my sister has a galaxy s (i9000) that is more fast than my phone (in cm10.2), except in cm10 where this is working fine, sorry if i said something wrong.

Edited by fonz93

Posted

I think that the problem is not hwa than omx codec. :)

Posted (edited)

When I Mount my SD as primary it mounts an internal, so I have 2 internal SD cards while one is the so called external - but my really external isnt used in any case - can gget on it with filemanager but all apps doesnt recognize it, in storage its also shown but nothing more than that.

Edited by Shadowghost

Posted

When I Mount my SD as primary it mounts an internal, so I have 2 internal SD cards wäre one is called as the external - but my really external isnt used in any case - can geht in it with filemanager but all apps doesnt recognize it.

It isn't working yet, I rushed it last night. At least it didn't blow everything up :P

Posted

Okay so only wait and it will be fixed over the next days?

Posted

Okay so only wait and it will be fixed over the next days?

Hopefully :D

Posted

I'm sorry for the bothersome questions but will the CWM recovery be also updated?

Posted

hey CM 11 wasn't that good for me.. :/ cause of that i returned to stock, but can we live in hope to see an AOSP kk? i mean CM is great but i only wanted to ask :P

Posted

hey dazzozo,

again a G330 user here

now since we have reached the nightly roms, could you please release the source :)

so that we creat a conversion package for our devices :)

Thank you bro and again awesome work :D

I've ported it for our g330, i've sended to you a pm!

However, actually all the nightlies for all devices are unstable... So, now the only thing we can do is waiting =) thanks dazzozo!

Posted

for browser, i suggest the new firefox, is very fast

Posted

Thanks! :) but Play Store doesn't work.. even after a reboot .-.

Posted

*******USB issues*******

OK, listen up people like me, having issues on windows 8.1(or 8) N or KN versions.

This is apparently because N and KN version don't have a media pack installed. 

So google "Media Feature Pack for N and KN versions of Windows 8.1" and go the first link. After you should figure it out for yourselves!

Install, reboot and voila!

Posted

how do i enable ok google command to work..

if you has installed Google experience launcher just hit setting and turn Google now ON

Posted

where is the screenshot option? thanks dazzozo :D

Posted

Tried it and it is smoother than expected only issue I have is with the ART (wink wink) enabling it gives bootloop

Posted

thanks dazzozo!! ^_^

Posted

Tried it and it is smoother than expected only issue I have is with the ART (wink wink) enabling it gives bootloop

what is "ART"? 

sorry for the question :)

Posted

Just watching some videos explaining ART..speed difference is minimul, and thats on nexus 5

on nexus 5 there aren't a lot of differences because its hardware is one of the best, but on our y300 and g510 that they have got a medium hardware the differences between dalvik and ART I believe see

Posted

so art is better than dalvik on y300?

Posted

It would be if it would work :|