[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

One question... If I flash The rom with pa full gapps.. Will ART work? And If It Will work.. I have To set It before the installation of all apps? Or after the installation i have To set it? Thanks

It will work with pa full gapps,u can set ART before or after instalation of your apps,it will work.Another question is do u need ART right now,at this experimental stage...

Edited by Kama86

Guest Y300-0100

It will work with pa full gapps,u can set ART before or after instalation of your apps,it will work.Another question is do u need ART right now,at this experimental stage...

I think not. Android runtime will cause crash clock, camera and more apps...for now.

btw

printing is working fine with https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dynamixsoftware.printershare

Edited by Y300-0100

Guest syafiq007

just updated to 25th nightly. before the update, was using the 19th. on this 25th december nightly, i found out that the screen/images are more contrasted in colour which to me is really nice. when someone calls me, there is like 2 layers of 1.option whether to answer or not the call 2.during the call layer. donno if this bug has occured in the prvious nightlies though...

Guest MrSpeedy

How is this "ok google" thing thought to work?

I edited the build.prop file and rebooted. After that i spoke to my phone: "OK GOOGLE, GO badword YOURSELF". It did nothing. I tested that three times. My wife strangely looked at me. For real: Is there something i need to edit more than the build.prop?

From homescreen, got to settings -> voice -> language -> English (US)

I heard that with cyanogenmod games are very laggy, i mean this

Without the support from the manufacturer by kernel source and binary and thingies it's pretty much difficult to accelerate hardware 'as you expect'.!! Should blaim qualcomm and huawei for this :wacko:

I don't think it will be perfectly working in this device with ROMs newer that 4.1 :(

Remember it's unsupported hardware :(

Edited by MasterRck

Some interesting issue with ART and moving an app to SD Card:

After moving an installed app to SD card the app wont work. (i get 'an application has crashed'). If I restart a phone, I get the message box "optimizing applications" and then moved apps are starting to working normally (if they are compatible with ART).

Guest ProHunter

Hi everybody,i recently bought Y300,but whole unlocking bootloader,rooting and installing cwm is very confusing to me,so i wanted to ask,can somebody make a video tutorial with Y300 or G510,it would be preatty easier with a video... :)

Guest Y300-0100

Which version did you use?

Any special steps to get it right like this?

different vold file, but it does not do job as it should  :)

It can be accessed storages via root explorer but not using USB cable :(

Edited by Y300-0100