[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest 123vivekr

Hi. Just downloaded nightly 05/01 and its not so stable, infact, I have enough issues to write this one off and go back to 04/01 which for me is the best by far. Im getting random SOD (screen of death) slow performance and lots of crashes/reboots, randomly. Even if just browsing web, on call, on charge....... Very stuttery music/ ringtones..... Worst its been so far. Can't install my 04/01 back up from titanium. Just keeps crashing. Full wipe of data and cache and davlik and I'm now on a "clean" install of 04/01. Never mind, I see some people have these random issues while others don't. Must be how some set up their phone. Happy days. Keep up great work. Can't help a bad egg in you basket now and again :-)

I have no problem with the 05/01. It works great, but its a little slower than the 04/01.

It has some problems with the call app, its slower than the 04/01.

No other new problems.

------------------------

btw, am also waiting for the CM11 M release!

Hope it comes out soon! :)

Thanks Dazzozzo, your doing a great work! :D

Guest lowsum

@ pashapuma: Your files for y300 works fine but they are a bit blurry, by any chance is there a way to put back the old stock oem logo? Or even a tutorial to make our own? Thanks buddy, I appreciate your script.

Guest ZolaIII

Thanks Pashapuma now it's working well, would it be a problem to upload the other bootanimations for Y300?

You can use any PNG in a proprieted strict size (screen resolution).

Guest ivan41
Last night i've tried cm11 04/01 build,it doesn't recognize my sd card,the phone is really laggy and i need my phone to work as a phone.I am happy to see rom developers working on custom roms,but so far the best roms are stock based.Everything i need was found in miui 4.1.1,but the rom is too slow for daily use.I really don't care about million of extra options,i need few extras packed in clean and stable rom.cm10.2 is for.now far better for daily use.I know i am boring with the same question,but is there any chance to have nexus like kitkat,or you completely gave up on it?I know CM11 will get better after a while,and i know your work is not easy,but not everyone is a fan of everything you can find in CM.Once again thank you for your work,but please do think about kitkat in a way google meant it.
So someone disagrees with me. I've found 04/01 the most stable, fastest and has better battery life, but that's what I think. I'm not an expert. I tried 05/01 today and it crashed during set up, I couldn't install my back up. First time I've had an issue with cm11 None of the stock based ROMs worked for me, I found them too slow or too laggy, but I hated stock based roms, and the emotion ui. Thats an opinion. I'm no expert. As soon as i found out developers had released cm10 and 11 based custom roms for the y300, I had to change from my b175 stock rom. You and several other people might not like what I now say, but if you need something more stable, well go back to something stable, this release is not stable yet and won't be for a while. no one is forcing you or anyone else to use it. are you dazzled by the fact that you can install kit kat on your phone, but be honest, you know and you can't say this cm11 is stable or just as good as what's on a nexus. Can you? So why grumble about it???? WTF is wrong with people? All respect to the dev that we have 4.4.2 working at all on our phones, but he doesn't force any of us to use it. He is the one doing this free with no payment for us. Huawie will pay someone thousands to develop kit kat for our phone. All we do here is report bugs and work together to eventually have a stable ROM. People coming here grumbling this release isn't as good as it should be or can be just annoy the f*** out of everyone. But I'm not here to argue or critisise you or the dev, and what I put here is MY opinion. its not a personal criticism against you or anyone else :-) I'm here to get a stable ROM that's way beyond the crap Huawei put on it for us! What do people expect for a £50 phone? It not and never will be a nexus......but it can come bloody close!!! Edited by ivan41

Guest pashapuma

@ pashapuma: Your files for y300 works fine but they are a bit blurry, by any chance is there a way to put back the old stock oem logo? Or even a tutorial to make our own? Thanks buddy, I appreciate your script.

To change bootlogo:

1) Download and install Paint.NET

2) After installation, copy the file Rgb565.zip  in the folder C: \ Program Files \ Paint.NET \ FileTypes

3) Start Paint.NET, open the file that you want to see as bootlogo, edit if necessary, and save it as Rgb565 Bitmap

Attention! The file must have a resolution of 480x854 pixels (G510) and 480x800 pixels (Y300).

4) Rename the file to oemlogo.mbn

Guest moochermick

@pashpuma

I don't have a folder /data/cust

I do have a folder /data and a folder /cust but not /data/cust.

Help please.

Solved.,....just created folder.

Many thanks.

Edited by moochermick

Guest melafoto

Hi

I use it first and at the first try very good, Thx for it.

Based on a test I noticed that one of the applications do not work well http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.gpo.greenpower&hl=hu

The program (Green Power) battery displaying and the ROM CM11 battery displaying is not same. if I start it the App. the battery displaying will same.

I noticed it only, sorry my english is very poor!

Thank you for your work

Mela from Hungary :)

Guest Tommy21

So someone disagrees with me.I've found 04/01 the most stable, fastest and has better battery life, but that's what I think.I'm not an expert.I tried 05/01 today and it crashed during set up, I couldn't install my back up.First time I've had an issue with cm11None of the stock based ROMs worked for me, I found them too slow or too laggy, but I hated stock based roms, and the emotion ui.Thats an opinion.I'm no expert.As soon as i found out developers had released cm10 and 11 based custom roms for the y300, I had to change from my b175 stock rom.You and several other people might not like what I now say, but if you need something more stable, well go back to something stable, this release is not stable yet and won't be for a while.no one is forcing you or anyone else to use it.are you dazzled by the fact that you can install kit kat on your phone, but be honest, you know and you can't say this cm11 is stable or just as good as what's on a nexus.Can you?So why grumble about it????WTF is wrong with people?All respect to the dev that we have 4.4.2 working at all on our phones, but he doesn't force any of us to use it.He is the one doing this free with no payment for us.Huawie will pay someone thousands to develop kit kat for our phone.All we do here is report bugs and work together to eventually have a stable ROM.People coming here grumbling this release isn't as good as it should be or can be just annoy the f*** out of everyone.But I'm not here to argue or critisise you or the dev, and what I put here is MY opinion. its not a personal criticism against you or anyone else :-)I'm here to get a stable ROM that's way beyond the crap Huawei put on it for us!What do people expect for a £50 phone?It not and never will be a nexus......but it can come bloody close!!!

I guess you haven't read what i was writing,i didn't cry about anything,i was just asking a developer is he going to create aosp kitkat because he said so when kitkat came out?Who cares what you think,i didn't ask you,if you can't reply in a polite way please don't write anythinhg.

Guest Tommy21

So someone disagrees with me.I've found 04/01 the most stable, fastest and has better battery life, but that's what I think.I'm not an expert.I tried 05/01 today and it crashed during set up, I couldn't install my back up.First time I've had an issue with cm11None of the stock based ROMs worked for me, I found them too slow or too laggy, but I hated stock based roms, and the emotion ui.Thats an opinion.I'm no expert.As soon as i found out developers had released cm10 and 11 based custom roms for the y300, I had to change from my b175 stock rom.You and several other people might not like what I now say, but if you need something more stable, well go back to something stable, this release is not stable yet and won't be for a while.no one is forcing you or anyone else to use it.are you dazzled by the fact that you can install kit kat on your phone, but be honest, you know and you can't say this cm11 is stable or just as good as what's on a nexus.Can you?So why grumble about it????WTF is wrong with people?All respect to the dev that we have 4.4.2 working at all on our phones, but he doesn't force any of us to use it.He is the one doing this free with no payment for us.Huawie will pay someone thousands to develop kit kat for our phone.All we do here is report bugs and work together to eventually have a stable ROM.People coming here grumbling this release isn't as good as it should be or can be just annoy the f*** out of everyone.But I'm not here to argue or critisise you or the dev, and what I put here is MY opinion. its not a personal criticism against you or anyone else :-)I'm here to get a stable ROM that's way beyond the crap Huawei put on it for us!What do people expect for a £50 phone?It not and never will be a nexus......but it can come bloody close!!!

I guess you haven't read what i was writing,i didn't cry about anything,i was just asking a developer is he going to create aosp kitkat because he said so when kitkat came out?Who cares what you think,i didn't ask you,if you can't reply in a polite way please don't write anythinhg.

Guest SuicideBroccoli

I'm currently on the 01.04 nightly and when I try to set an alarm, the clock app crashes. Other than that, this one seems to be pretty stable.

Keep up the good work Daz! :)

Guest ProHunter

I'm currently on the 01.04 nightly and when I try to set an alarm, the clock app crashes. Other than that, this one seems to be pretty stable.

Keep up the good work Daz! :)

I'm also on 01.04 and for me alarm is working good... :)

Guest ivan41

Who's crying? And you obviously didn't read what I said that I'm not having a go at anyone........but I garuntee someone is going to take exception of the fact people come here complaining . I don't like the fact the dev gets negative comments and people say he's given up on it only a few months into development. That's my opinion and its my rite to point that out. Like it or not. If the dev now has a go at you for doing this work for all of us and you for nothing then I would be upset. No one was having a go at you and I was being poilite. If you can't take the critisism don't come and say anything. I can stop coming here but why should I just because I say something.......maybe I should put all my private messages here in public so everyone else can see what people think about what you said but I'm not because I'm not that sort of person. I was being polite and wasn't personally criticising. Others agree with me on that. I know others will have a go at you but why should I care? I'm like you my friend..I don't care what you think I just don't like negativity or bad words to the dev who does this for nothing. But so you are happy and to keep you happy and not make you cry or upset you again I will shut up. :-(

Edited by ivan41

Guest 123vivekr

Hey, my phone reboots when there is high processing.
Like, my phone restarted when I was extracting some files and at the same time using Whatsapp and Facebook messenger!
So, does this problem for anyone else?
Am on the 06/01 build.

----
btw, no other major problems.
Thanks to Dev, and others!

Guest TangerineTractor

04/01 buiold worked very well, but I had huge battery drain, making it unusable for me. TBH I'm thinking its pointless flashing any more buiolds unless something is specifically done that addresses battery drain.

Jumped straight in at 06/01 and as stable as a horses home here  :)

As @TangerineTractor already pointed out, battery life is shocking at the moment but I'm going to stick with it because this phone isn't my main one.

No headphone notification (but that's common as to be a feature now with a lot of roms) and no NFC but apart from that, everything I've tested is working including latest GAPPS.

Edited by ayzi

Guest KyleMac

Daz's ROMs always seem to be some of the most stable. I haven't had any of the weird issues others describe but I find that wiping system before flashing and then flashing both the main ROM and GApps at the same time often helps to avoid issues.

This also seems to be the only ROM for the G510 other than ShockeyCzT's modified stock that has fully working SIP (VOIP).

But saying all that I have the same battery issues as others:

• Idle battery is excellent. Maybe 1-2% an hour with WiFi always on and optimise WiFi ticked (I haven't really tested idle out of WiFi range).
  • Battery life under normal usage (even with the screen brightness turned down) is pretty bad. Goes down 1% every 3-4 minutes while just browsing the net.
  • Battery life while using mobile data is terrible. Goes down 1% every 1-2 minutes while browsing.