Guest Dazzozo

Guest EclairOChocola

On 12/01 all good so far. No reboots. No stuttery music.......yet

Very smooth :-)

APN works ?

And data share ?

Edited by EclairOChocola

Guest TangerineTractor

Latest version running very well. All the issues I was seeing with it not having full root earlier have gone... Good example; can add ad blocking in rom toolbox, which older versions couldn't, and light flow works perfectly with the screen on or off.

Battery seems ok... around 6% per hour on 3g standby, which isn't dissimilar to stock at the moment... something is causing me slightly increased drain on all roms since mid December - must be a specific app or Google services.

I'm gonna give today's nightlie a try, but should I install it and swith to ART or better Dalvik? My problem with this ROM has always been the battery drain and I don't know which is better 

I'm gonna give today's nightlie a try, but should I install it and swith to ART or better Dalvik? My problem with this ROM has always been the battery drain and I don't know which is better

I can only tell you my experience but I found ART to make my Y300 slower and less stable, battery drained 10 -15℅ quicker than davlik.

But that's is my humble and honest opinion, the thing is you might find it better or worse, give it a go maybe. I tried and for me it wasn't so good :-)

Guest EuthAnAsia77

Dazzozo as I understand will not work anymore on CM11? That's too bad, because as it builds for G330 almost perfect if only he would have fixed the stable GSM would be great!

Guest SuicideBroccoli

Dazzozo as I understand will not work anymore on CM11? That's too bad, because as it builds for G330 almost perfect if only he would have fixed the stable GSM would be great!

He only said that he'll take a break from Android crap, so he'll probably work on it again sometime in the near future.

I can only tell you my experience but I found ART to make my Y300 slower and less stable, battery drained 10 -15℅ quicker than davlik.

But that's is my humble and honest opinion, the thing is you might find it better or worse, give it a go maybe. I tried and for me it wasn't so good :-)

Thanks for your answer!  :)

I have another question, what gapps do you usually use?

Guest doesters

I recommend you all to stick with 01.09 build,because from that build Dazzozo is not active developing,it's has been built by "Automated system build",and there is more likely for bugs to appear.... :) Correct me if you think i'm wrong... :P

A large part of the codebase of this ROM is directly imported from CyanogenMod's repository. Bugs in their code can be fixed without Dazzozo working on his parts. So newer nightlies can have improvements over the ones where Dazzozo was actively developing.

The chance that some update from CyanogenMod breaks something in a new nightly isn't much larger than before, because they were always automatically built, without Dazzozo testing every nightly build before putting it online.

Guest Bundizle

battery drain is unrealistic yall i think the best we hv ever gotten out of kitkat was the experimental version.. Drains the battery like we have a 10mAH batt...

Guest Bundizle

battery drain is unrealistic yall i think the best we hv ever gotten out of kitkat was the experimental version.. Drains the battery like we have a 10mAH batt...

Guest EuthAnAsia77

He only said that he'll take a break from Android crap, so he'll probably work on it again sometime in the near future.

This is a good news ;)

Guest EclairOChocola

Hi !!

I install the rom from today and... It's VERY smooth. But, with sock gapps, we havn't the quick reply when we recieved a sms.

I think i delet Hangout, It's very low...

Good work, this rom is very good !

I've just one reboot, when i installed Titanium Backup.

Also, damage, we havn't the remaining time when downloading

Edited by EclairOChocola