[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest ZolaIII

If the fix is known, why does it not get applied to the main CM source? Who do I have to file a petition with to get this fix in the CM soure? :)

Because this is "unofficial build" it's available in his git in ram disc & probably the same like in other CM versions.

If you really want to write, write to Joestone to point up the line's & then to Dazzazo or better yet make public post of it!

If the fix is known, why does it not get applied to the main CM source? Who do I have to file a petition with to get this fix in the CM soure? :)

One thing I know from lurking around in the blade forums, is that if you want something into the main cm source, you'll have to make request throughout their gerrit system. After that they review, look, review some more, and then make a decisision if they want the fix, or that it is useless(disclaimer: that is the way I see them doing that ;)). afaik that is the only way to do that. 

Guest AffixFour

Hey everyone i have a problem with the latest release... so here goes:

So i installed it and ran it but when i downloaded superSU from the store it popped up a message saying i had to reroot

so i did but the phone is now stuck at the starting screen .... anyone has the same problem or can help?

Thanks in advance.

Guest avenir791

hey torch is already there in my 18-01 build

and even apollo came with CM so which buil are you using ??

i'm talking about tiles in quick setting , it's very useful and confortable  that the torch tile will be addedl like in cm10.1 and in cm10.2

Guest ProHunter

How to make status bar transparent? I have Gravity Box KK but can't find settings for transparent statusbar. (Sorry for bad English)

Open build.prop and change low_ram=true to low_ram=false, and viola...transparent

i'm talking about tiles in quick setting , it's very useful and confortable  that the torch tile will be addedl like in cm10.1 and in cm10.2

After many changes in settings, I open torch with long press on "menu" button when I am in lock screen. It's very useful :P

Guest coavasic96

Open build.prop and change low_ram=true to low_ram=false, and viola...transparent

when i change low_ram=true to low_ram=false ROM use more RAM, is there any xposed module or something?

Guest nirmalbalaji

Hey everyone i have a problem with the latest release... so here goes:

So i installed it and ran it but when i downloaded superSU from the store it popped up a message saying i had to reroot

so i did but the phone is now stuck at the starting screen .... anyone has the same problem or can help?

Thanks in advance.

CM already has a build-in Superuser developed by CM's Koushik Dutta. Flashing SuperSU is unnecessary and it will cause some conflicts which will result in reboots and booting problems.

Guest AffixFour

CM already has a build-in Superuser developed by CM's Koushik Dutta. Flashing SuperSU is unnecessary and it will cause some conflicts which will result in reboots and booting problems.

Yeah but i can't use greenify or any other root apps and root checker shows that i have no root :o.... my problem isn't the superSU app its the whole root process i guess since i can't open the rom up at all after i root... i am still stuck at the boot animation..

Guest avenir791

After many changes in settings, I open torch with long press on "menu" button when I am in lock screen. It's very useful :P

can u explain more where in setting

can u explain more where in setting

I am on CM10.1 now. Go to Settings-->Lock Screen-->Buttons behavior. If names aren't correct, it's because I am using italian language and translated manually my settings to you.

Guest avenir791

I am on CM10.1 now. Go to Settings-->Lock Screen-->Buttons behavior. If names aren't correct, it's because I am using italian language and translated manually my settings to you.

i didnt find torch just play music, even that  it 's not working

Guest harrymcqueen

Unfortunately, the current nightlys seem still to be far away from stable.

I still get lot of reboots during one day, especially when i use multiple Apps at a time (Navigation+speedcam alert) but also just when i am using HFP via bluetooth.

When i just use my G510 gently there seem to be much less problems.

Probably the problems here are realted to "low free RAM" or "high CPU usage" issues!?

Hopefully there will be a stable/RC version available soon...even thinking about "downgrading" to 4.1.1 Stock ROM until that day.

Guest torgo26

Yesterday I've been on 23rd. I'll check it tomorrow with 26th.

Sadly I have to say google music is still rebooting the phone. :(

It works sometimes, sometimes not.

Guest ProHunter

Unfortunately, the current nightlys seem still to be far away from stable.

I still get lot of reboots during one day, especially when i use multiple Apps at a time (Navigation+speedcam alert) but also just when i am using HFP via bluetooth.

When i just use my G510 gently there seem to be much less problems.

Probably the problems here are realted to "low free RAM" or "high CPU usage" issues!?

Hopefully there will be a stable/RC version available soon...even thinking about "downgrading" to 4.1.1 Stock ROM until that day.

Did you wiped cache/dalvik after installing latest release?