[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest beejmaster

Hey guys,

Does anyone who has more knowledge of this phone than me know if I can get miracast or screen cast to work on this ROM?

Thank you guys :)

Guest nirmalbalaji

Good news for lockscreen Widget lovers. CM has made a change for the low memory devices to allow lockscreen widgets by default from today. So we don't need to edit the low RAM configuration in build.prop everytime when we update the ROM to keep the configuration intact.

Particular change:

* Packages/apps/Settings

ac5193c don't disable lockscreen widgets on low memory devices (2/2)

Edited by nirmalbalaji

Guest Kronolynx

I'm having some problems with viber and line, each time I try to make a call o receive a call I get an error saying  unfortunatelly the application has stopped. Am i the only one having this problem ?

iz8854.png.

Edited by Kronolynx

Good news for lockscreen Widget lovers. CM has made a change for the low memory devices to allow lockscreen widgets by default from today. So we don't need to edit the low RAM configuration in build.prop everytime when we update the ROM to keep the configuration intact.

Particular change:

* Packages/apps/Settings

ac5193c don't disable lockscreen widgets on low memory devices (2/2)

I notice lockscreen widgets come up *a lot* in the changelog. I don't use a lockscreen at all so I feel meh about them. But why are there so many changes?

Guest Han-Droid

Hi!

Can anyone tell me how to fix the charging animation? When phone is switched off and in charging mode the animation (battery loading up.....percentages....) is jumping.

I thought this rom would fix it but I have this bug since upgrading from stock (170) on my g510-100 to some shady 199 build (which I think was optimized for the y300)....

TIA!

Edited by Han-Droid

Guest theoldsmithy

Hi all, I'm on the 15.01 build. I can see that there are OTA updates available, but downloading fails every time. Anyone else had this problem and how was it fixed?

Thanks

Hi all, I'm on the 15.01 build. I can see that there are OTA updates available, but downloading fails every time. Anyone else had this problem and how was it fixed?

Thanks

Check your free storage space, and consider that it might not be downloading to the place you expect. Mine did that where the progress bar moved and then just inexplicably stopped and gave up until I cleared out some space.

Guest rederik75

ART work?

well... it's a nice phone, but calling it an artwork...  :D

ok, sorry: ART seems to work, but at the moment there are no visible improvements compared with dalvik...