[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest radu231

Last month i've installed CM11 on my Huawei G510 with twrp and naw i was trying to install it again for updates. I've restarted it in recovery mode, factory reset and after i've chosen the zip twrp said my phone isn't rooted and to swip to install something, i don't remember exactly what, and naw my phone won't start... if i try to turn it on i can see the huawei logo and after that the screen goes black.. What i can do to repair it ? Please help me..and sorry for my bad english

Guest fonz93

Last month i've installed CM11 on my Huawei G510 with twrp and naw i was trying to install it again for updates. I've restarted it in recovery mode, factory reset and after i've chosen the zip twrp said my phone isn't rooted and to swip to install something, i don't remember exactly what, and naw my phone won't start... if i try to turn it on i can see the huawei logo and after that the screen goes black.. What i can do to repair it ? Please help me..and sorry for my bad english

did you do factory reset after update or before? because it seems that there is no rom installed, try to install again the zip

Guest davinci_19

Try to flash at first recovery again. Next step installiert cm11.

Tutorials for both

In my last post, for recovery. first post oft this thread, for cm11

Try it to get a fresh installed system

To exluse other issues.

Guest davinci_19

Try to flash at first recovery again. Next step installiert cm11.

Tutorials for both

In my last post, for recovery. first post oft this thread, for cm11

Try it to get a fresh installed system

To exluse other issues.

Guest radu231

did you do factory reset after update or before? because it seems that there is no rom installed, try to install again the zip

Yes i did that.. and naw i can't go to recovery because i get purple screen ...

Guest fonz93

Yes i did that.. and naw i can't go to recovery because i get purple screen ...

I didnt write properly.. I was asking if you did factory reset before intall update or after the update... And the recovery is vol up and power, i think you pressed vol up and down..

Guest Xander188

What one is better? never had a problem with cwm on my xperia but I've not tried it on the huawei. thanks for the suggestions :) didn't think it would be the recovery that messed up.

Edit: nah cant get into fastboot to flash the recovery i just get the green screen with blue and red square. only thing that works is power + vol up + vol down.

Edited by Xander188

Guest Xander188

Some prefer cwm some twrp.

Cwm is More minimalistic,

Twrp with touch large menu.

But see by yourself.

cant get into fastboot to flash the twrp recovery i just get the green screen with blue and red square. only thing that works is power + vol up + vol down. how do you flash cwm? downloaded it but there doesnt seem to be an executable :/ 

Guest davinci_19

Try it out if on connected pc ADB is connected. Otherwise try out to get your last original Firmware via update APP.

To find out your last Firmware and how to install you can find in a seperate thread.

Guest Xander188

Try it out if on connected pc ADB is connected. Otherwise try out to get your last original Firmware via update APP.

To find out your last Firmware and how to install you can find in a seperate thread.

when I try and connect it to the pc it doesn't show. I have the last firmware I upgraded to on my laptop from when I updated but I cant connect the phone to transfer it and I have lost my sd card converter :/ will try putting the sd card into another phone and transfer it that way.

Guest davinci_19

Think without sdcard and update.APP in dload folder it could be verry difficulty Operation.

This is by the way my last solution all other can post some idears but this is the last solution befor you have to contact your service!