[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest ali_binsaad

i have some problem when make a voice call or video call with Line Messenger . it said " An error has occurred with your microphone/speaker.(104)

can anyone help me with this :D . thanks :D

Screenshot_2014_03_17_22_54_04.png

Guest Xander188

Think without sdcard and update.APP in dload folder it could be verry difficulty Operation.

This is by the way my last solution all other can post some idears but this is the last solution befor you have to contact your service!

Tried the update.app from sd card and it got a third of the way completed and then the phone turned its self off tried about 5 times and keeps doing the same thing.

Guest davinci_19

MH try another sdcard, i read in past something about. But problems with that belongs not to this thread! There is a own, only one tree up.

cant get into fastboot to flash the twrp recovery i just get the green screen with blue and red square. only thing that works is power + vol up + vol down. how do you flash cwm? downloaded it but there doesnt seem to be an executable :/ 

To get into fastboot mode you need to hold power off the phone then hold power and the volume down key for about 10 seconds. If it's successful after you let go it will remain on the Huawei logo.

You can test if it's successful by opening cmd, changing the directory to where fastboot.exe is located in the ADB toolkit and running the command "fastboot devices" without the quotes. If your device is connected it will show a model number.

Guest Jonnel Santiago

hi guys..pls help.. theres an issue on 03/19 build...wen i try to capture using my camera..its black out.. but no problem in panorama and video .. sorry for my poor english...

Edited by Jonnel Santiago

Guest Patholog_CZ

@pashpuma

I don't have a folder /data/cust

I do have a folder /data and a folder /cust but not /data/cust.

Help please.

Solved.,....just created folder.

Many thanks.

How did you solve it please, I have a Y300 and grieve with TIL boot logo for a long time. Nothing works. Thank you very much

Guest davidfiorentino

I have to report a bug (I do not know if it has been reported yet):

when I try to increase the minimum speed of the clock, everything works rightly, otherwise, when i try to reduce the max speed it always return to the maximum!

Thanks for your answer in advance, and sorry if it's an already known bug!

Guest fonz93

I have to report a bug (I do not know if it has been reported yet):

when I try to increase the minimum speed of the clock, everything works rightly, otherwise, when i try to reduce the max speed it always return to the maximum!

Thanks for your answer in advance, and sorry if it's an already known bug!

disable mp decision and all will work 

Guest davidfiorentino

I'm trying to figure out what mp is, but with my unknowledge of English I can barely write 2 correct words, just imagine abbreviation! :)

Now the problem is what mp is!

Guest gregySK

I'm trying to figure out what mp is, but with my unknowledge of English I can barely write 2 correct words, just imagine abbreviation! :)

Now the problem is what mp is!

post-1034795-13953268416683_thumb.jpg

Guest Jonnel Santiago

hi bro..sorry to disturb you...i just want to ask wat is the best kernel for cm11...thank you in advance..:-)

Guest fonz93

hi bro..sorry to disturb you...i just want to ask wat is the best kernel for cm11...thank you in advance..:-)

i think the best is eloy's kernel built in mokeeOS 44.2, because there isnt other kernel that works on cm11, slimkat's kernel doesnt work on cm11 due to the com.android.phone force close

Guest Jonnel Santiago

i think the best is eloy's kernel built in mokeeOS 44.2, because there isnt other kernel that works on cm11, slimkat's kernel doesnt work on cm11 due to the com.android.phone force close

did you try the mokeeOS yet? this is better than dazz cm11...

sori for my english:-P

Guest Bundizle

I have every day A deconnexion of my network... I enter my PIN code 5 times a day...

yea issue occurs when ur data bundles are done and you have a 3g connection with data enabled. try setting it on 2g and the issue disappears.

Guest EclairOChocola

yea issue occurs when ur data bundles are done and you have a 3g connection with data enabled. try setting it on 2g and the issue disappears.

But I have a smartphone... It's normal to use 3G !

Guest SuicideBroccoli

Maps constantly crashes in today's build. Camera also crashed while taking a video and now it won't even start, just black screen, then exits.

Guest ProHunter

I have big problems with 03/23 release,almost everything force closes,never had force close before on older releases,and i use it since 15.jan.....  <_<