Get £10 plus a further 10% off the new Advent Vega

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest PaulOBrien

PC World (and Currys) are currently offering £10 off the new, re-imagined Advent Vega - the Tegra Note 7" - and we have an additional 10% discount code too!

Normally priced at £179.99 with free delivery, the tablet is currently £169.99 and with our exclusive discount code - 'VEGA10' - the price is brought down to just £152.99 inc.

Update: PC World & Currys have slashed the price to £99.99. Use our discount code to get this amazing device for only £89.99! Code is valid with both retailers.

The spiritual successor to the wildly popular 10" Tegra 2 Vega maintains a family resemblance with the new NVidia Tegra 4 processor, 1GB RAM, 16GB ROM, a 7" 1280x800 IPS screen, microSD expansion, microHDMI connectivity and the integrated 'DirectStylus' stylus.

Head on over to PC World for more details.

Posted Image

Click here to view the item

Yeah at 112.99 is decent but given the fact Tegra 4 hasn't exactly taken the market by storm i'm surprised that they have put their name on this and made the display so bad. Especially when in PCworld its sitting there next to the Nexus 7 which has one of the best displays on the market, the difference is immediately noticeable. Build felt v cheap too.

Guest Simon O

All they've done is put Advent name on the tablet. The entire hardware was made by Nvidia so every single Note 7 out there is exactly the same. Which kind of sucks. 

Guest vegadrc

Just my luck I brought one of these a couple of weeks ago.

Although I can claim back £20 on the 19th.

I know the display is not as good as the nexus but for this price I can thoroughly recommend it.

Its very very fast on everything. Browsing or playing games etc.

The stylus operation and apps are brilliant and the fact it has a SD card slot make up for any display differences.

Sound is also good with front facing speakers as are the camera's front and back.

As I say a very good buy for the price.

All we need now is root and cwm and it will really be a bargain.!

Edited by vegadrc

Guest Patrick73

Its £129 instore and online. Its around 16,000 on quadrant.

But its very flexy.

Speakers loud but not much bass even with the extra port.

The tablet has problems doing HDMI and USB gamepad at the same time, I have to plug game pad in first then the HDMI cable, so gamepad keeps its power ? But its only a 3rd party ps3 controller. 

Plus its got three magnets at each end on the back, holds onto my gas fire well with them..

Update the "Problem" with hdmi and usb to go, one of my On the go cables was broken so would power down gamepad if moved, since using my other one its work fine

Guest Patrick73

My Local PC World and Currys are not in the same store unlike some near me.

Do anyone know if they Price match each other as I only got mine 3 days ago and the price match for 7 days?

Thanks

Guest Simon O

My Local PC World and Currys are not in the same store unlike some near me.

Do anyone know if they Price match each other as I only got mine 3 days ago and the price match for 7 days?

Thanks

They do price match with each other. If you bought your tablet online then you can return it within 7 days for a full refund. DSR rules. Not sure about in-store sales though.

Guest Patrick73

I was able to get my £30 price match money, but she was taking the tablet off me like I had done a full return. So had to ask for it back, she said she was not used to doing price match's lol.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.