bobbes

[ROM] RECA S005 [Updated! V1.1] [DEODEXED, ZIPALIGNED, ROOTED!] AROMA Installer featured

I tried on stock.. deleting phone.apk and phone.odex and put this one,,.

ok thats good then 

think phone apk hasnt proper Glowpad method inside its apk 

sorry for making ur phone.apk fc :/

I tried that systemui but they doesn't work. they appear but i can't click on them. I had installed Lidroid.apk ( i have no lidroid-res.apk ) 

And one more thing. When i recieve notifications they are overlayed to notification toogles..so toggles becomes unseen

I know :P

i am working on some stuff 

will post some later ;)

but this was from my ww_gen1 build and wanted to know if systemui would atleast work 

layout needs to be fixed though and that has been fixed for 90% 

There is a new version of the original ROM in the Acer site: AV051.S500.RV10RC05.EMEA.MBSD - 2014/01/02

Can you do a new version using it?

There is a new version of the original ROM in the Acer site: AV051.S500.RV10RC05.EMEA.MBSD - 2014/01/02

Can you do a new version using it?

Why? Does it add some new features to the S500? It's a Belgium Mobistar version so I doubt it. If there are indeed some new features I'll give it a try.

Can someone tell me how to unlock? I was going  to follow this link (http://www.modaco.com/topic/359707-tut-leaked-jellybean-and-unlocked-bootloader/) but the images are offline.

Thanks.

If CPU type is -1, here's the guide: http://www.modaco.com/topic/363566-tut-how-to-bootloader-unlock-with-cpu-type8260a-1-and-install-cm10/#entry2138762

Elsewhere you can use (but probably also for -1 CPU) the Acer Cloudmobile Tool 0.4A, option 20

Hi,

Install failed with cpu -1, any solution ?

Only Miui installed correctly, all other rom failed

CM buy in belgium with phone image "xxxx_xx_xxx_ww_gen1D" !!!

Edited by eexez

Hi,

Install failed with cpu -1, any solution ?

Only Miui installed correctly, all other rom failed

CM buy in belgium with phone image "xxxx_xx_xxx_ww_gen1D" !!!

I installed it without any issue on -1 CPU... you firstly have to unlock the bootloader

I successfully installed reca with reca kernel but the smartphone doesn't boot...
I retried installs without success, fail install .. so I put MIU without problem

Have you install with reca ou stock kernel ?

thx

I successfully installed reca with reca kernel but the smartphone doesn't boot...

I retried installs without success, fail install .. so I put MIU without problem.

Have you install with reca ou stock kernel ?

thx

Sincerely I don't remember... and the phone is actually used by my wife so I cannot check now, but I'm 80%/85% to have installed the Reca one