[DEV][ROM][2.7.] CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.4)

Guest KonstaT

First of all I want to say that KonstaT did a great job, this ROM is very good and I like it.

But I just have one problem that is very annoying. There are a few apps that are not working properly. In NBA game time and ESPN Sportscenter videos are not working. It says "The video is currently unavailable". 

Does someone know what is the problem? I changed few different video players but the problem is still here and I googled it but there is no good answer.

Sorry for my bad English.
Edited by rokoja

Guest MJonMoDaCo

First of all I want to say that KonstaT did a great job, this ROM is very good and I like it.

But I just have one problem that is very annoying. There are a few apps that are not working properly. In NBA game time and ESPN Sportscenter videos are not working. It says "The video is currently unavailable".

Does someone know what is the problem? I changed few different video players but the problem is still here and I googled it but there is no good answer.

Adobe flash player? idk.

Guest GizmoTheGreen

newest version for Blade3 when to expect?

When you compile it yourself :)

You have the tools. KonstaT already said he moved on to another device.

I wouldn't expect him to ever make a new build, if he does, say thanks then ^^

Guest MJonMoDaCo

Nope, I have already tried that.

Tried it? Never mind that, as long as you didn't uninstall it. The program itself might not work well as a player, but without it, you'll have trouble getting anything that needs flash to go! It installs the flash codec allowing you to play .flv content like you have on YouTube.

I'd suggest you install it again, and preferably before any 3rd party web browsers and media players are installed.

Edited by MJonMoDaCo

Tried it? Never mind that, as long as you didn't uninstall it. The program itself might not work well as a player, but without it, you'll have trouble getting anything that needs flash to go! It installs the flash codec allowing you to play .flv content like you have on YouTube.

I'd suggest you install it again, and preferably before any 3rd party web browsers and media players are installed.

Well I've done all what have you said, but I still can't watch videos. Now there is just a strange sound for a moment and that is it.

Edited by rokoja

Guest MJonMoDaCo

Well I've done all what have you said, but I still can't watch videos. Now there is just a strange sound for a moment and that is it.

Okay. Just to clarify...

You installed flash player then used it to play something? Or did you do like I did and install flash player and then your media player and play the video from the media player?

Strange sound? Interesting. Did you install compatible version? I used an ICS (Android 4.0.4) version that I had on my PC hard drive, so I don't know what luck you've had with downloading.

Guest KonstaT

Hi KonstaT, thanks for all your work!

Yesterday I switched from your CM10.2-20.12.2013 rom to this, because of the screen flicker in google maps, run keeper and munzee.

It is still present in this rom, but my main problem is that GPS is not working on my ZTE Blade 3.

It can not acquire satellites. I tried to reboot, reset the A-GPS data with GPS Status & Toolbox, look up on google, but none of them helped me to fix it.

Non-gps location works fine.

Here is a log. All I do is open GPS Status & Toolbox, then switch to Radar.

Do you have any ideas?

GPS works just fine for me. Make sure that you've enabled hardware GPS mode in location settings and granted location access to Google apps.

CyanogenMod 11.0 M3 Release.

Oh, I didn't know this had somehow suddenly gone official without me being aware of it. Couldn't find the M3 build from CM servers though... link pls? :P

Yeah, this is a known issue with some live streaming apps depending on the media format they use. Our media implementation is hacked together because this platform isn't officially supported beyond Android 4.1.

You're just going to have to use stock(-based) ROMs if this is an issue for you.

newest version for Blade3 when to expect?

First rule of everything. Never ask for an ETA!

I'm not running any newer build myself either and I have no idea how broken everything would be if I made one. Looks like it really isn't worth my time.

Yeah, this is a known issue with some live streaming apps depending on the media format they use. Our media implementation is hacked together because this platform isn't officially supported beyond Android 4.1.

You're just going to have to use stock(-based) ROMs if this is an issue for you.

I thought  this could be a problem but I was not sure. Thanks.

Guest djoni_gitara

Hello KonstaT,

I have a ZTE Blade 3 with Android 4.4.2. And it is really great (Thanks for that)! But it is also really slow... :( Games like Temple Run 2 only works with about 15-20 fps. With Anndroid 4.0.4 I had about 30 fps. So do you know, which Android Version is the fastest Version? Is there any Version, which runs faster than 4.0.4? I like the functions of the new Versions but the speed is more important for me. So which Version is the fastest? It would be really nice, if you could help me! :)

?? you already answered for yourself, flash 4.0.4 back if it is better for you, but I am not sure that it is true, 4.0.4 was like sh... compare to this new build.

I've just installed this game on my girfriend phone and it is running perfectly smooth, I really cant see the problem. I compare it with my note2 and there is no difference. zte did it great, really immpressed

and by the way theese benchmark are just bullsh..

I was flashing different roms on different phones for a few years now and can say that good benchmark result has nothing with good user experience... good luck in searching

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Guest firesharker

GPS works just fine for me. Make sure that you've enabled hardware GPS mode in location settings and granted location access to Google apps.

I double checked the settings before posting. :)

In high accuracy mode it sets my position correctly because of the wifi networks, but in device only mode it cannot find any satellites.

Guest taurus84

Hi KonstaT. Have you looked at this logcat? I checked on a few Blade 3 devices, the same thing happens. Camera in portrait mode, capture photo, drag to the left to see what I recorded, zoom image, back button and then "Unfortunately camera has stopped".

Guest taurus84

Something's wrong with wi-fi. It happens to me sometimes that it hangs when I want to turn it on. Freezes and does not have any network. I can't even turn it off. I have to reset the phone and only then I can choose a network or turn it off wi-fi.

Guest sniper888

Hi

Please help, how to calibrate sensor?

my blade 3 digitalizer screen broken, and change aftermarket verzion, and now sensor not working good,

end of cal the screen is black remaing. (stock rom -> working after recalibration)

please any option calibrate sensor

THX

(sorry bad english)

Guest BastardRacoon

Thank you so much for doing this. It is so smooth! Everything works well except for my phone reboots sometimes and flash doesn't work (can't wach streams on twitch etc.). Could you please fix the flash? Rebooting isn't a problem for me and no one else have this problem, so.... Sorry for my bad english. And great job! Thank you so much

Guest plantroon

Thank you so much for doing this. It is so smooth! Everything works well except for my phone reboots sometimes and flash doesn't work (can't wach streams on twitch etc.). Could you please fix the flash? Rebooting isn't a problem for me and no one else have this problem, so.... Sorry for my bad english. And great job! Thank you so much

Twitch has its own appliaction: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tv.twitch.android.viewer

Flash is not supported on android anymore - nothing that KonstaT would fix. Ask Adobe/Google xD (jk, they won't fix it either xD )

Guest mondomata

THANKS, THANKS, THANKS, DEAR MASTER!

Best Blade3 ROM of all Times. :))))

.........................Still!

(Ps.: I'm "multilevel" Blade, and Blade3 ROMs user...

[DEV][ROM][14.1.] CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.2) =  ON EAST AND WEST IS BEST. :)

Guest GizmoTheGreen

Flash is unsupported since 4.0.4

Run stock rom if you want flash to work the best.

There are browsers that support flash though, I use Maxthon for one and have no trouble watching YouTubes

Why wouldn't you use the Youtube app...?

Guest BastardRacoon

Twitch has its own appliaction: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tv.twitch.android.viewer

Flash is not supported on android anymore - nothing that KonstaT would fix. Ask Adobe/Google xD (jk, they won't fix it either xD )

I already have that app. And other apps for twitch. And they doesn't work. It works on 4.0.4 custom but not on this. And i've tried flash browsers but they doesn't work either...