Hudl Wont Boot After Attempting to Root - Panic!

Guest kiteboywales

Guest kiteboywales

Hi all

Rooted a hudl last week for my niece using the kingoapp with no issues

Did have some driver issues on Windows 8.1 64bit but once those were soted everything went well

Just had tried doing my fathers new hudl and the hudl was picked up by the kingoapp and it seemed to start the root process ok then noticed it was waiting for device

Not sure what has happened but the hudl wont boot at all now!!!

Its being picked up in on USB but is getting this now

http://www.modaco.com/topic/366145-problem-with-hudl-being-recognised-in-windows-81-need-driver/

At this point in time I dont really care for rooting just want the device to boot up

Can anybody help - completely panicking - only just taken out of the box for xmas present!!

Guest kiteboywales

Cheers man - updated the samsung drivers and tried kingo again - same thing happened - thing time just pressed the reset button on the back and it continued to root ok!!!

Thanks - now to remove the tesco bloat

Edited by kiteboywales

Cheers man - updated the samsung drivers and tried kingo again - same thing happened - thing time just pressed the reset button on the back and it continued to root ok!!!

hello mate have you seen the Helios ROM? Its runs really smooth and gets rid of the tesco bloatware.

Yeah, I'd go with the Helios Rom too. Pre-rooted and no bloatware.

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

I'm tempted to try that rom but it won't update with any official releases and they have made hints about going for KitKat, I doubt very much that'll be until the end of next year or when they bring the 2nd one out.

I'm tempted to try that rom but it won't update with any official releases and they have made hints about going for KitKat, I doubt very much that'll be until the end of next year or when they bring the 2nd one out.

Just flash it back to stock when they release the next update. Most likely someone will make a CWM flashable zip of the update anyway.