Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
esla4245

waste of time

4 posts in this topic

what a waste of time posting a question on this "forum????", my question on battery life was viewed countless times but not one response.

Either there is no-one with any knowledge of Gemini products on this forum or there is no answer.

My post is not the only one unanswered just look down the posts and see how many have had a response.

Well this product is very unknown, nobody has it, so what do you expect? If you want good support you should get something from a well known brand, or something that stands out from the crowd so is likely to have good forum attention.

So you can respond negatively to criticism but not positively to requests for help.As i stated "waste of time"

So you can respond negatively to criticism but not positively to requests for help.As i stated "waste of time"

An attitude like that isn't going to encourage people to help you. This is a community forum not a dedicated support forum so you'll only get a reply if somebody is able to help you.