mohit.2

root after 58 mb update

6 posts in this topic

Hey I need help root my Xolo x900 which is updated with 58mb update I'm ready to take risk so please help me if there a way up think can work

. And I also want to know if usb otg work with mouse and keyboard with out root

Don't know about OTG at all but I beleive root is not possible (at the moment) with the 58MB patch.

Perhaps it's possible to use http://www.modaco.com/topic/366822-xolo-x900-xolo-x500-orange-sandiego-official-tool-kit/ but you're definately out on your own trying it. Let us all know how you get on.

Don't know about OTG at all but I beleive root is not possible (at the moment) with the 58MB patch.

Perhaps it's possible to use http://www.modaco.com/topic/366822-xolo-x900-xolo-x500-orange-sandiego-official-tool-kit/ but you're definately out on your own trying it. Let us all know how you get on.

Thanks will be trying this later...... Hoping for the best Edited by mohit.2

Just in case you weren't following:  We now know it's possible to regain root after updating to 58MiB, but not without downgrading as an intermediate step (or having prepped first).

Details in this thread.

I have no news on USB OTG, though.  Sorry.

Just in case you weren't following:  We now know it's possible to regain root after updating to 58MiB, but not without downgrading as an intermediate step (or having prepped first).

Details in this thread.

I have no news on USB OTG, though.  Sorry.

thanxx but i recenty brick my phone :(

thanxx but i recenty brick my phone :(

You may be able to fix it by using fastboot to flash Xolo stock ICS (which is what the "Fix brick" option in the AIO tools does) - it's possible that you'll need to erase the cache to make that work ("fastboot -i 0x8087 erase cache" while the phone's in the bootloader).