• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[Freebees] Get a free shell for your motorola moto G

26 posts in this topic

Posted

Purchased between 24/12/13 and 26/02/14

original info here > http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/free-motorola-shell-case-when-buy-a-moto-g-from-any-authorised-retailer-between-1779858

Place to redeem your free shell (read info above first to see if you qualify)

http://motorola.kondor.co.uk/

if fails

Email from CS received:

Good afternoon.

I have been informed that due to the volume of phones that were brought over christmas the IMEI numbers are taking a lttle longer then anticipated to upload. We are in the process of uploading these. They should all be uploaded by Monday so please try again on Monday afternoon.

Kind Regards

customer Services

Posted

Thanks of the heads up tillaz, just tryed but got IMEI not found so will give it another go on Monday.

Posted

Yeah mine not found either.

Posted

somebody on the hukd website has emailed customer services about this and had the following reply :

Good afternoon.

I have been informed that due to the volume of phones that were brought over christmas the IMEI numbers are taking a lttle longer then anticipated to upload. We are in the process of uploading these. They should all be uploaded by Monday so please try again on Monday afternoon.

Kind Regards

customer Services.

If this is true it could some people are having trouble getting unlock codes for the g.

Posted

somebody on the hukd website has emailed customer services about this and had the following reply :

Good afternoon.

Kind Regards

customer Services.

If this is true it could some people are having trouble getting unlock codes for the g.

was already posted on the OP,

but no, i think when they say uploading imei numbers, they mean to that site where you claim your free case, as at the moment for most it says imei not found 

meaning its not in the data base for the site to check your eligible, it even said that for me and the phone i tried with is unlocked from tesco. 

Posted

was already posted on the OP,

but no, i think when they say uploading imei numbers, they mean to that site where you claim your free case, as at the moment for most it says imei not found 

meaning its not in the data base for the site to check your eligible, it even said that for me and the phone i tried with is unlocked from tesco. 

Same result for me - the cheap unlock worked, but not that site yet.

Posted

Guess we have to wait till Monday.

Thanks for posting it here and yeah got same problem. Imei not working

Posted

Yep - join the club, can't find my IMEI.

You would think they would have these things automated but they never are.

Posted

They ship outside the UK?

Posted

Mine isn't recognised either, has anyone actually had any success with this yet?

Hopefully they'll get it sorted out tomorrow.

Posted

Ah, didn't realise this was only for O2. Seems I'll stick with the black cover.

Posted

"Please note that this offer is only applicable for customers who purchased their Moto G directly from O2 (O2 retail store, O2.co.uk or an O2 call centre) between 24th December 2013- 26th February 2014."

Would be interesting to know if any non-O2 phone IMEIs are accepted by the website :-)

Posted

"Please note that this offer is only applicable for customers who purchased their Moto G directly from O2 (O2 retail store, O2.co.uk or an O2 call centre) between 24th December 2013- 26th February 2014."

Would be interesting to know if any non-O2 phone IMEIs are accepted by the website :-)

Mine wasn't (originally Tesco Mobile)

Posted

Mine wasn't (originally Tesco Mobile)

Was your IMEI accepted by the kondor website?

Posted

Was your IMEI accepted by the kondor website?

No.

Posted

O2 only.

Posted

if you bought from phones4u checkout this https://prizes.phones4u.co.uk/ i seen people winning a back cover and £5 play store card

To be eligible to win a gift or a prize, simply purchase a participating Pay As You Go (“PAYG”) handset from any Phones 4u store or online at www.phones4u.co.uk between 1 November 2013 and 24 December 2013 (inclusive)

Posted

if you bought from phones4u checkout this https://prizes.phones4u.co.uk/ i seen people winning a back cover and £5 play store card

I just put my details in and won a red back cover

Posted

In an O2 store reedo? You might have to wait a bit for them to add the IMEI.

Posted

In an O2 store reedo? You might have to wait a bit for them to add the IMEI.

ah sorry i was talking about the other link tillaz posted

Posted

Bought instore at phones4u and the imei number is coming up as invalid... :(

https://prizes.phones4u.co.uk/ on this one.

was it bought between 1st November 2013 and 24 December 2013

Posted

was it bought between 1st November 2013 and 24 December 2013

Yes