17 posts in this topic

Unlocked bootloader is required:

Flash the rom in recovery:

1.] Wipe data / factory reset
2.] Flash the rom
3.] Flash SuperSU.zip
4.] Reboot

Instructions for Xposed framework:

Once the ROM boots up for the first time go to settings / Infusion / Xposed Framework / Framework
Press Install/Update, then select the Modules tab and tick all boxes and reboot.

Screenshots (click to enlarge)

image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png

BETA 1

- Removed All Motorola Stuff
- DSP Manager
- AOSP Camera + Gallery
- Nova Launcher
- System Updates Via OTA
- System Tweaks Menu
- Performance Control
- Xsposed Framework
- Gravitybox settings Built in 
- Infusion settings changes
- SystemUI changes

To flash the 4.4 KitKat version you need to have first flashed a 4.4 factory image or done an official update to 4.4 or it will not fully work > Link

Change Log: Beta-2 Link > Download (247mb) KitKat 4.4.2 

Thanks / Credits
rovo89 - Xposed Framework
Ceco - GravityBox Module
CyanogenMod Team
AOKP Team

info.png

reserved 

settings crashes when i'm using art

logcat

Possible to flash without a Custom Recovery and flash it with the booted recovery (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2585755) ?

yes, that recovery just can't be flashashed because of size, but booting allows the same functions as flashing it

Edit:

looks like someone fixed TWRP so now it can be flashed and backups work http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2561757&page=16 post #153

madness... i ordered 1 Motorola moto G from tesco and received 2 today... 
strangely one of them is factory unlocked with no sim card or free purple case and in a slightly smaller box 
confirmation email clearly says 1 x and charged £134.95 (paid for next day delivery) still waiting for my credit card to actually be charged to check
but its looking like i have received a sim free version with my original order by mistake lol

post-913969-0-82852500-1389458177_thumb.

strangely one of them is factory unlocked with no sim card or free purple case and in a slightly smaller box 

confirmation email clearly says 1 x and charged £134.95 (paid for next day delivery) still waiting for my credit card to actually be charged to check

but its looking like i have received a sim free version with my original order by mistake lol

attachicon.gifIMG_20140111_163436296.jpg

hahaha lucky!

TBH you deserve it :) You work hard and make loads of wicked amazing roms and work hard, this one already moto g the y300 and loads more here!!

Use it phone and make better more cool rooms!!

Keep up the hard work! :) :D

IMG_20140111_163436296.jpg

Congrats :-D

Updated.... possibly the last since there is a fully working CM11 available,

and i need to update my themes for kitkat so will be using it for a while, or when i'm finished updating the themes i might build AOKP if no one beats me to it  

Updated.... possibly the last since there is a fully working CM11 available,

and i need to update my themes for kitkat so will be using it for a while, or when i'm finished updating the themes i might build AOKP if no one beats me to it  

AOKP would be nice or even a PA ROM. 

-----

settings crashes when i'm using art

it is because of xposed. It is just cant work with ART..

A strange thing happens any time I do a batch backup with Titanium Backup Pro - the wallpaper resets itself back to the default one and any apps which show persistent notifications such as 3G Watchdog vanish from the notification bar. I also lose the Widgetsoid pulldown shortcuts for wifi, data, bluetooth etc. Anyone else get this?

Remind me to buy online in future instead of in store.