[DEV][ROM] [25.1] CyanogenMod 11.0 (Android 4.4.4)

Guest zeelog

Damn!!!!

finally sorted it out...

its the sd-card(16gb samsung if any body is wondering)

works fine in 8gb kingston

still dunno why its(16gb) working fine with cm10.2 fresh install..

It's strange. I have 32Gb class 10. All works fine, except some time ago i've found, that cwm 5 can't format 4Gb ext partition. Now I use 1Gb for ext, 256 Mb for swap and other for data(partitioned in cwm)

Guest Roy Fokker

I'm having problems with homescreen shortcuts - whatever I put on there, when I connect the phone to the computer via USB or just update the app via Play Store, the shortcut disappears.

been waiting for kitkat, which google promised was much more resource efficient. can't wait till 4.4 becomes stable enough for regular use.. till then i'll happily remain on gingerbread.

Edited by ve100

Guest Roeloff

Okay, I may have found a bug (unless it's of my doing). The phone seems to go into such a deep sleep that it fails to set off the alarm. This include the built in one and Ovo.

I have set the minimum CPU to 122 MHz, but I have always done that. I'm on 11/01

Guest abarthman

been waiting for kitkat, which google promised was much more resource efficient. can't wait till 4.4 becomes stable enough for regular use.. till then i'll happily remain on gingerbread.

Gingerbread?  Really?  No Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich or Jelly Bean ROMs?

This Kit Kat ROM only takes five minutes to download and install. 

If you don't like it, go back to Gingerbread.

Volume setting and the screen opening buzzer sound to the phone. It's right on others?

Call and alarm volume ok.

Notifications volume seems not working.

Greetings.

Guest Fizziebaunz

Call and alarm volume ok.

Notifications volume seems not working.

Greetings.

am still in the 11/1 build and the volume are working fine... will flash the 15/1 build today and get back to you....

Volume setting and the screen opening buzzer sound to the phone. It's right on others?

I have disabled all the tones... so I don't have any buzzer sound.

I don't know what stable is to you...... but the rom is fit for daily use.

Slight issue on lockscreen: the bottom of the clock numbers are cut off (only a few pixels in height).

More importantly, the issue with CM 10.2 rom from KonstaT, where the busy tone and call end tone would be heard from the speaker, is fixed! Great.

Edited by sharix

I'm not getting the play store installed, the file downloaded fine and installed fine. Also tried other gapps packages, but still not getting anything.. Gen3, CWM 6.0.2.7 from KonstaT. On 15/1

No other gapps installed either

are you sure you have 180mb system partition? if you managed to install rom, you can verify from settings > about phone > partition info

There is some problem with the sound when I connect my headphones. It is a strange sound. Any idea?

any particular app? i've tried earphones with apollo - didn't notice anything strange

new build up:

[20 JAN 14]

DOWNLOAD

MD5: 7823bf4f3f35bdd16e3ae50ec8aff3c6

Mostly keeping up with upstream

Fixed native wifi tethering (thanks plaguedbypenguins)

Add SavagedZen & InteractiveX governors (Performance settings)

Minor kernel improvements 1

Removed calendar app, use google calendar instead

& other merged commits not mentioned in the changelog

Slight issue on lockscreen: the bottom of the clock numbers are cut off (only a few pixels in height).

used to notice this issue when i had navigation bar enabled, as a workaround try to reduce button height or enable expanded desktop

More importantly, the issue with CM 10.2 rom from KonstaT, where the busy tone and call end tone would be heard from the speaker, is fixed! Great.

Yay no nore beeps

hi, why ?

for many reasons, mainly because sync was causing some issues (not the app's fault, it's my fault actually since I didn't bother to fix the gapps package properly)  you can always download google calendar from playstore, or else if you cannot live without the builtin app you can extract a copy of the calendar app from the previous build...if anything this saves another 1.6mb from system partition 

hi. can anyone please provide a compatible s2e for this rom? or some s2e counterpart...

int2ext script is already included in the rom, if you have an sdext partition it should be recognized....

Guest elrond_bs
hi, why ?

Why not?? It's much better to have the latest version of Google Calendar, easy to update from Play Store and not taking space in /system.

Edited by elrond_bs