• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[DEV][ROM] [25.1] CyanogenMod 11.0 (Android 4.4.4)

1513 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I couldn't run Google+ and Google search is not compatible, cannot be installed

It's for ARM7 only. It never really worked on Blade.

i bet art will eventually work on blade, just later ;P just like video playback or something like that due to lack of quallcom libs on 4.x. We have it now.

:D ART is not for ARM6 and will never be, it would also require much faster phone to be beneficial. It's not even included in CM or most apps, as it's very experimental even for the newest phones. Fixing video playback and other things took years and the work of many developers. Now almost no one works on the Blade - it's perfectly normal as it is very old and it was a low end device even in 2010. More and more things won't ever work. Be thankful that there are still some great people who bothered to release a working 4.3 and 4.4 for Blade. :)

Posted · Report post

new build up (changelog in 2nd post) camcorder recording/playback should be fixed, added bladeparts as a separate app - not sure if that's a right approach :wacko: , but at least it's a workaround  :)  - as for new gapps, this fixes quicksearch box widget/app & calendar app which were being overwritten (actually deleted) by the initial gapps release - format system might be required, followed by rom installation & new gapps package..

Posted · Report post

new build up (changelog in 2nd post) camcorder recording/playback should be fixed, added bladeparts as a separate app - not sure if that's a right approach :wacko: , but at least it's a workaround  :)  - as for new gapps, this fixes quicksearch box widget/app & calendar app which were being overwritten (actually deleted) by the initial gapps release - format system might be required, followed by rom installation & new gapps package..

Things are moving quite fast, thank you very much for your work !

Posted · Report post

pliz mirror the link to another site.that site is annoying and slow to download -__-

Posted · Report post

Great rom.!!

And thanks for the fast updates Zeelog. :)  :) 

I have two questions. Is it possible to add transparency in the status bar and any means to turn the CRT animation off.??

Posted · Report post

hi guys.... i'm very exited trying this new rom... but i got some questions:
1) Is this fast? (i downgraded to ICS from JB, becouse i need fast and stability, becouse i usually make calls for work...)

2) Does anybody can make a video of the rom during common actions, such as browsing, etc?

Posted · Report post

hi guys.... i'm very exited trying this new rom... but i got some questions:

1) Is this fast? (i downgraded to ICS from JB, becouse i need fast and stability, becouse i usually make calls for work...)

2) Does anybody can make a video of the rom during common actions, such as browsing, etc?

i dont understand why ppl find cm9 faster...

cm9 , cm10 cm10.1 all feel the same to me..

cm10.2 is the only one i find a bit sluggish and buggy(the android is upgrading...thingy)

Posted · Report post

i dont understand why ppl find cm9 faster...

cm9 , cm10 cm10.1 all feel the same to me..

cm10.2 is the only one i find a bit sluggish and buggy(the android is upgrading...thingy)

well... i've noticed more stability on CM9, less reboots etc... however, i got a 160mb partition, so i didn't try the latest upgrades... plus, my cellphone reaches just 710mhz in overclock, and this is a little big issue about fast unfortunatelly :/

Posted · Report post

Whats the amount of RAM used with a fresh install?

Posted · Report post

Time to jump from cm10.2..

Posted · Report post

I will try it out Thanks ;)

I´ve tried but on the restart it Bootloops  :(

But Hey thanks anyway .....  maybe Zeelog can implement it on next release.

It worked for me. Try see if you edited correctly.

Posted · Report post

go to system>build.prop

open the file and at the last line add this command "qemu.hw.mainkeys=1"

u'll need to reboot the phone for the changes to appear after saving it.

It worked for me. Thanks

Posted · Report post

Hi there! After downloading the 09/01 build I find I cannot verify the MD5 hash for the ROM (new GApps is fine) Anybody else getting this?

Great news that Kit Kat is here for the Blade. Great Work :-)

Posted · Report post

Hi there! After downloading the 09/01 build I find I cannot verify the MD5 hash for the ROM (new GApps is fine) Anybody else getting this?

yeah i think zeelog forgot to cahnge in first post..

the goo.im hash matches

Posted (edited) · Report post

Edited by vNa5h

Posted · Report post

Camcorder records but with out focus. On playback video stops after few seconds, audio is going on. So it is not working yet.

Posted · Report post

Seems smooth enough for me (always use Nova Launcher)! Thanks Zeelog!

Which is the best governor for the Blade with KitKat, is it still SmartassV2 or is the default ondemand the best now?

Posted (edited) · Report post

should be fine now

Camcorder records but with out focus. On playback video stops after few seconds, audio is going on. So it is not working yet.

strange, working fine here (not really tested with focus), try clearing camera & gallery app data and report back

.........nevermind, i managed to reproduce problem

Edited by zeelog

Posted · Report post

Guys how do you add lock screen widgets

theres no enable widgets option(kitkat feature) in Settings>Security

Posted · Report post

On 10.x builds Google Maps weren't working too good. With this ROM they are OK.

Not sure if Google change something in app or is the ROM because it was unusable I uninstalled it long time ago.

Posted · Report post

has anyone tried this ? is it stable enough without random reboots? I just need confirmation b4 I try it

Posted · Report post

found it

Oh, lockscreen widgets are disabled for low memory devices, which includes the Nexus S. I believe at least some the settings should be shown, such as to disable maximized widgets as these are disabled.

To enable widgets in lockscreen just change ro.config.low_ram=true to false in /system/build.prop and reboot using your preferred method. This has the collateral effect of enabling Ok, Google hotword. Might make the device slower thou.

does this have any adverse effect on blade

Posted · Report post

^ also makes the status bar transparent

Posted · Report post

@killadroid

2nd day testing... It is working very well. No reboots, strange behavior etc, but some things are missing check 1 post.

Posted · Report post

Is it stable? Because right now it seems good enough to me. I don't care about radio or wifi thethering..

Great work, thanks. I will install it later, might start using it on a daily basis if it is stable!