[DEV][ROM] [25.1] CyanogenMod 11.0 (Android 4.4.4)

Guest zeelog

Guest andr0idbeliev3r

repo sync is always necessary :P (or else you wouldn't have the code in your pc)

oh and i can't access your build, dropbox gives 404

Edited by andr0idbeliev3r

Guest kr0m

Solution to compile: 

repo init -u git://github.com/androidarmv6/android.git -b cm-11.0
repo sync
curl --create-dirs -L -o .repo/local_manifests/local_manifest.xml -O -L https://raw.githubusercontent.com/parmv6/android_local_manifest/cm-11.0/local_manifest.xml
curl -L -o .repo/local_manifests/local_manifest.xml -O -L https://raw.githubusercontent.com/parmv6/android_local_manifest/cm-11.0/local_manifest.xml
repo sync (not sure if necessary)
. build/envsetup.sh
brunch blade

Here is my compilation https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/59475700/cm-11-20140501-UNOFFICIAL-blade.zip It's untested and require more space (fits on 180, but without gapps).

Thanks lolasher. It give me the same error. I trim down your build and I´m using it.

Guest lolasher

Ok, but i think older zeelog build is better than my. For example i don't know how to repair wifi tethering and i don't have enought free time to get into this.

Guest killadroid

Ok, but i think older zeelog build is better than my. For example i don't know how to repair wifi tethering and i don't have enought free time to get into this.

of course his is better.if u want to make your rom start your own thread man

Guest lolasher

It's not my own rom, because i didn't changed anything. When I'll have something worth sharing I'll start new topic.

Guest lolasher

Kills you sdcard xD

It uses space from sd as ram memory, so you can have more apps turned on. If you have card fast enought it could improve performance on hard multitasking, but it shorten its lifespan.

Guest Filipe_24

Guys , i know there is a script to increase the internal memory of our Blades , but as i am a noob on that script things i dont want to risk and do something that ill regret latter ...

I've researched some things at the web , and i know that i have to partition my SD Card ...

Now , what i want to know is if there is any easy tutorial explaining step by step what do ?

Also , i read that the entire content of Sd card is erased as soon as we partition the Sd , is it true ?

And do i need to flash the ROM again after that ?

Guest lolasher

Script is integrated with this rom, you can partition sdcard in recovery, you should reinstall rom after this, because when you put sdcard with ext partition in blade all apps installed in internal memory disapear. And yes, partitioning erases sdcard, so you have to backup yout files before.

Guest Filipe_24

Script is integrated with this rom, you can partition sdcard in recovery, you should reinstall rom after this, because when you put sdcard with ext partition in blade all apps installed in internal memory disapear. And yes, partitioning erases sdcard, so you have to backup yout files before.

Thanks mate :)

So i dont have to install anything else for the script to work ? And the swap should be what ? Zero ?

Guest ertertertwerwerwer

Hi, I put my KitKat 4.4.2 version of the phone my problem is that will not let me put the Internet when pressed nothing happens my phone is ZTE BLADE 3 please help me.

Guest abarthman

Hi, I put my KitKat 4.4.2 version of the phone my problem is that will not let me put the Internet when pressed nothing happens my phone is ZTE BLADE 3 please help me.

The ROM in this thread is for the original ZTE Blade, not the ZTE Blade 3.

It would probably be better to ask your question in the Blade 3 forum:

http://www.modaco.com/forum/685-zte-blade-3/

Guest zeelog

new build up:

[5 MAY 14]

DOWNLOAD

MD5: 5e1077ccdaf5033b7b22d0bfb3650ab5

mostly keeping up with upstream

wifi driver now built from atheros sdk2 source
battery life improvement - changed the wifi deep sleep timeout to 5mins (was 15)
(credit to plaguedbypenguins for the above)
lockscreen wallpaper fixes
text layout fixes on QS smaller tiles
mobile networks menu now in settings (added as a separate menu)
new gapps package - updated playstore
gapps package (5/5/2014) - Download
& other fixes/commits from androidarmv6/CM upstream not mentioned in the changelog
Edited by zeelog