[DEV][ROM] [25.1] CyanogenMod 11.0 (Android 4.4.4)

Guest zeelog

Guest smsmasters.co.uk

Just reboot into Cyanogenmod after Recovery and reboot to Recovery again, after this keys working. I don't know why. Don't panic))))

Worked!

Guest zeelog

Okay it happened to both of my devices now. What I last did was reboot into recovery from recovery.

just to clarify: while still on recovery (6.0.5.3) connect phone with computer and type: adb reboot recovery

Guest smsmasters.co.uk

uploaded another recovery build: DOWNLOAD, links on 1st/2nd pages updated.

hopefully should fix above issue, any feedback appreciated..

What did you change? I'll test it now.

EDIT: Reboot recovery from recovery, the buttons work now.

Thank you!

Edited by smsmasters.co.uk

Guest zeelog

What did you change? I'll test it now.

EDIT: Reboot recovery from recovery, the buttons work now.

Thank you!

removed some extra references for highlight up/down from recovery key mapping

Guest zeelog

volume+- buttons dont work if u reboot manually but rebooting from the rom the buttons work

did you check with the latest recovery build (v2) ? 

Guest killadroid

did you check with the latest recovery build (v2) ?

yea.rebooting recovery from power button+vol down the volume buttons don't working.but from rom and adb they're working

Guest emc02

yea.rebooting recovery from power button+vol down the volume buttons don't working.but from rom and adb they're working

well, just tested, that's true... (with v2)

Edited by emc02

Guest zeelog

thanks for your feedback

here's another attempt > DOWNLOAD

with this build swipe feature is enabled + there are also some changes as regards to key behaviour:

UP / DOWN (to change selections) = swipe up/down OR volume up/down OR HOME Button/MENU Button

TO SELECT: Swipe to right OR Power Button

BACK: Swipe to left OR Back Button

Guest mpvargas

thanks for your feedback

here's another attempt > DOWNLOAD

with this build swipe feature is enabled + there are also some changes as regards to key behaviour:

UP / DOWN (to change selections) = swipe up/down OR volume up/down OR HOME Button/MENU Button

TO SELECT: Swipe to right OR Power Button

BACK: Swipe to left OR Back Button

Just experimented v3 version of recovery, if you boot directly to recovery, keys won't work, but is usable because swipe feature work's, rebooting from ROM everything works.

tanks for all your work on our Blade... :)  :)

Guest smsmasters.co.uk

Just experimented v3 version of recovery, if you boot directly to recovery, keys won't work, but is usable because swipe feature work's, rebooting from ROM everything works.

tanks for all your work on our Blade... :)  :)

I found the same v3.

Thanks for your hard work!

Edited by smsmasters.co.uk

Guest XPbIM3

i confirm what they're saying.the swype feature is quite handy especially if u reboot manually using power+vol down

+1

The recovery-clockworkmod-6.0.5.3-blade-TLS-v2.zip is useless with Vol keys non working

The recovery-clockworkmod-6.0.5.3-blade-TLS-v3-SWIPE.zip allows to avoid that bug. But i Cant flash a current  cm-11-20140805-ZeeLogKANG-blade.zip  ROM with that. Zip Verify is okay but installation falls with Error, status 7 , some symlinks are failed, installation aborted.   wtf?

EDIT:

Sorry for that.  Found out my partitioning had too small "system" part.

Now seems ok.

But 5 mpx camera not working(

Edited by XPbIM3

Guest Ian G

morning guys

need some help

ave been trying to use kitkat but been having issues only to discover that i have 160 mb instead of the required 180 mb.

is there a solution to this

Guest Muadib83

morning guys

need some help

ave been trying to use kitkat but been having issues only to discover that i have 160 mb instead of the required 180 mb.

Yes. You need to increase your system partition to at least 185mb if I remember correctly using https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amphoras.tpthelper&hl=en . The process was explained in detail somewhere in this thread.

Guest zaxxon

morning guys

need some help

I can send you a TPT image with a 200Mb system partition if you want to use that. This ROM only needs 180Mb but I like to have just a little extra... just in case Zeelog ever needs to go over slightly. Also remember that to use this ROM and install more than 2 apps (yes I know it's more than 2, I'm just being silly) you will also need to partition your SD card (which will wipe its contents, so you'll need to back it up before you do it). You could of course just make your own TPT image of whatever size you want. Good luck.

Guest vkmaxx

My Blade reboots on start [problem with ROM], I have flashed V2 recovery. Buttons aren't working and I can't boot to recovery from ROM. What are my options?

Can I autoflash V3_Swype by placing in somewhere on SDCard?

Edited by vkmaxx

Guest smsmasters.co.uk

I can send you a TPT image with a 200Mb system partition if you want to use that. This ROM only needs 180Mb but I like to have just a little extra... just in case Zeelog ever needs to go over slightly. Also remember that to use this ROM and install more than 2 apps (yes I know it's more than 2, I'm just being silly) you will also need to partition your SD card (which will wipe its contents, so you'll need to back it up before you do it). You could of course just make your own TPT image of whatever size you want. Good luck.

Reboot into recovery by running adb reboot recovery from your PC and flash v3.

Guest fagyi

For new recovery needed booting via power button + volume up! And your volume button are working well.

If i booted via power button + volume down i have the same issue, but for the new use volume up instead of down. 

Zeelog, for you not "flickering" the screen when pressed any buttons? ( I can use, but not ideal )

Guest vkmaxx

I can't enter recovery with vol. + up. It hangs on android logo.

Edited:

OK, phone booted, but I can't reboot to recovery from ROM because I don't have such option in menu.

Is there any other way except adb command? Like boot to recovery from terminal/shell.?

Edited by vkmaxx