Android jelly bean but samsung, is it legal and safe ?

Guest blueglassmay

Guest blueglassmay

Well as u can see in topic tile guys , i saw on a web site in my country something i think similar to your e-bay i think, and they offer services for installing android 4.1,4.2,4.3, and official 4.0,2.3 so im wondering they told me they will install 4.1 or 4.2 and wont have problem with hinyx/xinyh ? But what i was really intrigued maybe it is all right is the look on android he told me it is all right to look like that here are pictures it looks like samsungs os.

Just scroll down chrome translates it very good , not shure for bing havent tried, and pls tell me your opinion.

http://www.kupujemprodajem.com/Huawei-G300-JB-4-1-2-i-4-2-2-9859087-oglas.htm?filter_id=301

Tnx in anyway:D

Guest dalyer

Screenshots could be from anywhere.

Why would you go with a service such as this (assuming it's kosher) when you can get lots of ROMs here and install them yourself?

Guest blueglassmay

Screenshots could be from anywhere.

Why would you go with a service such as this (assuming it's kosher) when you can get lots of ROMs here and install them yourself?

no no no no,u probably didnt understood post, or i didnt wrote well, i ment can that rom be real , and is it really safe for hynix/xinyh to use jellybean 4.1 and is it able to look like samsungs , cuz he told me that it can be themeed to look like any rom , that they can do it and is it able to do here of some roms on modaco ??? :)

Guest dalyer

It could be real but who knows?

And as far as I can tell nothing is 100% safe on Hynix eMMC based G300s. It looks like they (some or all of them) are inherently prone to bricking spontaneously whatever you run on them even thought some stuff may accelerate this failure (e.g. earlier 3.4 kernel builds which have been removed). In short if you have Hynix then your G300 may be living on borrowed time regardless of what you run. But it's not 100% fully understood since many of the G300s that brick spontaneously have not been clearly identified as Hynix or Samsung beforehand.

I think that there are some theming options posted here for some ROMs.

As I said I don't know why anybody would pay for a ROM to be installed/themed when there are so many ROMs and options posted here for free.

Well - unless it was a totally non techie user in which case they should probably stick with stock or a GB ROM anyway.

But that's just my opinion and others may differ.

Guest blueglassmay

i agree with u dayler , but i wish im a good developer or at all dev. and to is shure 100% that it wont brick hynix/xinyh , damn i'd do it anyway now but my 1 year garantee is over so if i burn motherboard phone would well .......

Edited by blueglassmay

i agree with u dayler , but i wish im a good developer or at all dev. and to is shure 100% that it wont brick hynix/xinyh , damn i'd do it anyway now but my 1 year garantee is over so if i burn motherboard phone would well .......

If you have Hynix chip, use the recovery-clockwork-6.0.4.0-u8815-R3 version of CWM and you will be fine with CM10-10.1 or 10.2 (with the 3.0.8 kernel version)

Probably they do the same.

(ext4 bug may appear over time, but it is not lethal, format /system/cache /data and install the ROM again and it will works fine)

Edited by rhen

Guest dalyer

If you have Hynix chip, use the recovery-clockwork-6.0.4.0-u8815-R3 version of CWM and you will be fine with CM10-10.1 or 10.2 (with the 3.0.8 kernel version)

Not attempting to spread FUD here but it seems to me that the suspicion is that Hynix devices are inherently prone to spontaneously bricking no matter what you run on them although some stuff (e.g. old/now removed) 3.4 kernel builds may have accelerated their demise? To say that you will be safe with anything on a Hynix based device seems foolhardy? On the other hand we don't know for sure that all spontaneously bricked G300s were Hynix based.... It's a pity it's all a bit fuzzy... :(