Hide Carrier in Status Bar (4.4)

Guest saiem1

I don't use Art because of the extra space it takes up, I would've used it if the Moto G had a Micro SD slot. Wouldve put in a 64gb if it was supported :)

Guest gavin.19

I don't use Art because of the extra space it takes up, I would've used it if the Moto G had a Micro SD slot. Wouldve put in a 64gb if it was supported :)

I wasn't aware of the extra space required. On that note, I regret getting the 8GB version now. Will have to get one of those little MicroSD dongles.

I wasn't aware of the extra space required. On that note, I regret getting the 8GB version now. Will have to get one of those little MicroSD dongles.

With the same apps installed switching to ART used roughly an extra 15% more storage on my phone. Dalvik bytecode is apparently a lot "denser" than ARM machine code.

Guest irishpancake

They need stickmount, or another OTG enabler, no support in 4.4 out of the box.....

But the Carrier Text Label on the notification does not exist in the US KK ROM....

see my pic...only in the lock screen bottom is carrier shown.

post-852763-13897849641658_thumb.jpg