[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest barnir

im gonna give another try with an application to try avoid deepsleep

Any of ppl who understand more about this stuff can help me with this problem i have been talking? i dont know why i cant receive calls when the phone is on deepsleep (i guess its on deepsleep cause its after a while the screen goes off)

i saw somewhere when i was googling that this can be cause of the modem or something like that :\ i dont really understand why this is happening and if no1 complains, this only happens to me :\

Edited by barnir

Guest ZolaIII

im gonna give another try with an application to try avoid deepsleep

Any of ppl who understand more about this stuff can help me with this problem i have been talking? i dont know why i cant receive calls when the phone is on deepsleep (i guess its on deepsleep cause its after a while the screen goes off)

i saw somewhere when i was googling that this can be cause of the modem or something like that :\ i dont really understand why this is happening and if no1 complains, this only happens to me :\

Put this two lines in a build.property

ro.ril.power_collapse=1

pm.sleep_mode=3

Save & restart!

Possible sleep modes & what they mean:

0 - Power Collapse Suspend

1 - Power Collapse

2 - Apps Sleep

3 - Slow Clock and Wait for Interrupt (default)

4 - Wait for Interrupt

Guest barnir

Put this two lines in a build.property

ro.ril.power_collapse=1

pm.sleep_mode=3

Save & restart!

Possible sleep modes & what they mean:

0 - Power Collapse Suspend

1 - Power Collapse

2 - Apps Sleep

3 - Slow Clock and Wait for Interrupt (default)

4 - Wait for Interrupt

If this works u will be my new God man.... i will edit and test it, then i will put here the news

Thank you for giving anything atleast :)

EDIT: Its working atleast for now!!!! Thank you Zola really, thank you!

Edited by barnir

Guest rederik75

I have a strage issue, since I flashed 4.2. It continued after a dirt flash of 4.0, and is here again after a clean flash of 4.4: sometimes and randomly, the phone takes a huge time to wake up, the hw buttons light up, the screen stays black for 30/60 sec. and then the lockscreen shows up, without any further lag...

Guest painteramit

I have a strage issue, since I flashed 4.2. It continued after a dirt flash of 4.0, and is here again after a clean flash of 4.4: sometimes and randomly, the phone takes a huge time to wake up, the hw buttons light up, the screen stays black for 30/60 sec. and then the lockscreen shows up, without any further lag...

I'd experienced the same when I was testing 4.0 and 4.2

Guest SH3H1

I experienced it after every reboot and i start using it within 15min. I let the phone relax some time after reboot and i have no problem like that after :)

Try letting the phone settle for some time after each boot and see if it is present :)

Guest rederik75

I experienced it after every reboot and i start using it within 15min. I let the phone relax some time after reboot and i have no problem like that after :)

Try letting the phone settle for some time after each boot and see if it is present :)

It didn't work with mine... I rebooted and let it alone for at least half an hour, but the issue persist...

I'd experienced the same when I was testing 4.0 and 4.2

I would ask you both, to try to sort out something:

What kind of install have you done? Dirt or clean?

Did you restore a backup of apps or reinstalled them?

ART or Dalvik?

Here is my situation:

1. I did a clean install

2. switched to ART runtime

3. tried to restore a huge backup as a recovery zip made with Titanium

At this point I had problems with sistemUI continuosly FCing so:

4. made a factory reset from recovery

5. checked to have Dalvik and not ART

6. restored the .zip backup from recovery

It behaved strange from the start, for example some settings like the wallpaper were lost after reboots, or apps like Greenify lost root permissions and had to be enabled again...

I guess I'll have to make a new clean install, wiping everything and restoring from TB and not from the flashable zip...

Guest mhackoy

When i go to Setting and tap security it crush unfortunately stop. Any idea I'm newbie about this. I flash it recently. Plz give me a hand.

Guest phil2sat

Hello to all and thanks for this nice rom.

No im a bit lazy and ive buyed a bt-keyboard. Connecting and pairing works fine but i cant type anything. Im no selinux pro but i think this dmesg line could be the problem.

dmesg | grep keyboard

<5>[25213, tion.pckeyboard] [13272.698938] type=1400 audit(1397926066.749:580): avc: denied { open } for pid=25213 comm="tion.pckeyboard" name="genlock" dev="tmpfs" ino=3240 scontext=u:r:untrusted_app:s0 tcontext=u:object_r:device:s0 tclass=chr_file

any ideas?

Guest tarinka

What fix?

I've installed it, it craches when I try to choose video recording, and it doesn't give any function like selective focus, photosphere, panorama... Only basic functions.

http://slimroms.net/

New google camera and compatibility

Google released two hours ago a new google camera app on PlayStore you can find here:GoogleCamera

Devices like hammerhead have the ability to use HDR+ which currently breaks on custom roms due of missing parts. We made a fast fix to have it working. So if you have a device where HDR+ shows up as option flash the below package and you are good to go. We will update our gapps with the included fix ASAP.

Google Camera compatibility fix

Thanks and have fun with the new google goody,

Guest hgoldy300

http://slimroms.net/

New google camera and compatibility

Google released two hours ago a new google camera app on PlayStore you can find here:GoogleCamera

Devices like hammerhead have the ability to use HDR+ which currently breaks on custom roms due of missing parts. We made a fast fix to have it working. So if you have a device where HDR+ shows up as option flash the below package and you are good to go. We will update our gapps with the included fix ASAP.

thanks man!

Guest Andresrlp

Hello,

First i'd like to thank your great work.

I came to slimkat from slimbean. I have a few questions:

1) Is there a way to enable the recent apps panel to show free memory as in previous versions of android?

2) using the "free" command in terminal emulator shows that swap is activated with 47mb size. I've tried to set it to 256mb with SimpleSwap but I couldn't. It remains with 47mb. What can I do? Or is there a way to disable it to create another one?

Thanks in advance, I love this rom. Sorry for my English.

Edited by Andresrlp

Guest fonz93

2) using the "free" command in terminal emulator shows that swap is activated with 47mb size. I've tried to set it to 256mb with SimpleSwap but I couldn't. It remains with 47mb. What can I do? Or is there a way to disable it to create another one?

This because is activated ZRAM and can't work with SWAP, you have to disable ZRAM first to enable SWAP, follow this guide http://www.modaco.com/topic/370237-all-modother-disableenable-swap-zram-fstrim/

Guest spanitzer

http://slimroms.net/ New google camera and compatibility

Hammerhead is a nexus 5 man!

This Google camera works without a fix on slimkat.

And with fix no changes!

Guest DamnedMaruko

Hammerhead is a nexus 5 man!

This Google camera works without a fix on slimkat.

And with fix no changes!

On my phone, camera crash when i tap video-mode, also crash when i go in settings :\\