[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest rederik75

I have random reboots every time an app gets updated over the Play Store (4 Updates, "Update all" = 4 random reboots). Is this a problem with Slim Gapps (Minimal) or with the ROM? Anyone else experiencing this?

I had some random reboots after installing new apps, but not on a regular basis...

I "Updated all" (about 10 apps after clean ROM install) over Play and everything is working fine, no reboots whatsoever. 

@rederik75 i didn't see any problem with bluetooth dough i didn't use it. Will post back if i encounter some issues with it.

Edited by kejd

Guest rederik75

I "Updated all" (about 10 apps after clean ROM install) over Play and everything is working fine, no reboots whatsoever. 

@rederik75 i didn't see any problem with bluetooth dough i didn't use it. Will post back if i encounter some issues with it.

BT itself doesn't have issues, simply prevents the phone from going in deepsleep mode, also if the headset is switched off

Guest juanpablocastillo

Sorry for the curiosity: P
@ chil360: You've managed to make some progress with kernel updates with
the sources of TeamHackLG?.
Sorry for my curiosity and my terrible English. I am Argentinian.

Edited by juanpablocastillo

Guest rederik75

4.4 is out...

I've just reverted to 4.0 as 4.2 was too unstable, many reboots and FC... This time I won't download it ASAP, I'll rather "stay at the window" and watch for few days, to see how it goes...  ;)

Guest farfix

I don't have any battery issues in the 4.2 ROM... But I have to reflash it when the Gallery didn't show my photos in SD card.

4.2 it's only more slow than 4.0, but for me it's OK because I don't have more random reboots (in 4.0 I had some random reboots)

Greeting :)

Guest Bundizle

am on build 4.4 since morning n no random reboots still smooth i think its better than the previous build n also good battery backup..

Guest SaurabhRCk

Do you guys use any tweaking app like pimp my rom or android tweaker? well I use and  I have this feeling that with out these apps, this rom works good. may be I am wrong. 

Guest hgoldy300

Do you guys use any tweaking app like pimp my rom or android tweaker? well I use and I have this feeling that with out these apps, this rom works good. may be I am wrong.

Of course, when you change important things you won't know what's causing your problems.

Guest Mirke

So far so good Antutu down by 90 8283 (4.0) 8196 (4.4) majorly @ Multitasking test lost. I'll report later about battery and stablity.

Congrats again Chil