[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest wbrambley

viper4android is not working for me i.e no effect.i installed the correct app for android 4.x. Installed the driver. When installing i chose powersaving. Any clue?

No, it has worked fine for me on several ROMs and devices. I have never used the power saving setting and it doesn't seam to drain battery any faster. Try force enabling it in settings. I also go to ui settings and select expert. Shows a lot more options, increase the output gain.

Guest fonz93
Phone completely hangs or reboot after watching video on facebook & clicking back.
  I am back to SlimKat after a long time.. i haven't this issue.. i can watch video on fb and use facebook app without any problem EDIT: Now i experienced this issue too, had a reboot after see a video in fb app Edited by fonz93

Guest hgoldy300

There's a bug with some music players widgets in lockscreen, controls are not working. I tried playerpro and shuttle for now.

Guest farfix

try to play candy crash but the phone restarts. 5.2 build [same on 5.0]

Mmm... I can play Candy Crush without random restarts :)

Guest anotherjib

Just as with 5.0, there were some random reboots initially when restoring some of the apps, now it stabilized.

5.2 seems to be better, antutu went up to 7936, never been that high on any other roms

Guest scrubba

Just as with 5.0, there were some random reboots initially when restoring some of the apps, now it stabilized.

5.2 seems to be better, antutu went up to 7936, never been that high on any other roms

I have experienced the same. I did an upgrade from 4.9 to 5 then 5.2 and had multiple daily random reboots with all 3 versions so I wiped and did a fresh 5.2 install then restored apps and had the same multiple random reboots and then found that DropBox and Facebook where the two most likely to be causing frequent reboots... removed them and had no issues for 8 hours so I added DropBox back and left FB off for now to see how it goes...

Guest rederik75

There's a bug with some music players widgets in lockscreen, controls are not working. I tried playerpro and shuttle for now.

Omich Player works fine. 

really a great piece of software, IMHO

Guest Farrukhmehboob

hey Bro i want to port this for my huawei y201 pro , its giving me error its stuck on boot animation after porting what wrong i might be doing any suggestion ??? please guide 

Guest anotherjib

Ideed it's very interesting!

Could anyone provide (at least short) noob-friendly guidance? I don't even know how to start trying this... Edited by anotherjib

Guest GReddyBlackie

post-1038878-14006859990166_thumb.jpg

i still having problem with my g330 u8825-1 (single sim card) , unable to install and use whatsapp on a data carrier enabled network

Guest fonz93

Could anyone provide (at least short) noob-friendly guidance? I don't even know how to start trying this...

It's a commit, you can't include in the rom yourself, the dev has to add it in his sources then you will have this feature

Guest noobSU

Videos are hanging alot when watching on facebook app. & right after clicking back. Cell hangs & reboots. This issue is stopping me to use slimkat :(