[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest Sportfreunde

A flashable cust for custom and stock ROMs made with the help of H3ROS

Btw in addition to clearing the usual stuff before flashing, I'm guessing I should also wipe cust if I'm gonna flash this?

Guest kannasbor0

Thanks for the rom Chil.

I had installed 5.9 because I had FC issues with 5.8.

The FCs are gone with the 5.9, but 2 issues remain.

When I listening to music, sometimes it lags about 3-4 seconds, and then it plays next song automatically (I am using ondemand + sioplus, with 245 min freq on G510), but if I switch back to the song, it plays it flawlessly, so the problem is not with the MP3, and I am using class 10 microSD with 2048 kb cache size.

Another problem is with the game, called Top Eleven. Sometimes it quits from the game without FC. I tried to increase heap size, but it didn't solve the problem.

What should I do?

Thanks

Edit: Everytime I installed the rom, I made clean install. Full wipe, then flash rom, gapps.

Edited by kannasbor0

Guest tarinka

Official SlimKat weekly 5.10 released! This weekly brings you Android 4.4.4, and a bunch of other improvements. Now we wait unofficial from Chil360 can't wait 

Guest ZolaIII

Will give that a try later, cheers.

Also, which CPU setting do you recommend (for non-gaming, basically just battery saving but without the device lagging)?

Ondemand with up threshold set to 95 & noop or row. Edited by ZolaIII

Guest herrdeh

I tried to use radioopt's traffic monitor in order to check where the big data consumption comes from, but traffic monitor shows 100% "system traffic" and no bit caused by another app. Can anybody recommend a better working traffic monitoring utility which is working with slimkat?

herrdeh

Guest bogdanwp

@Naikkon se misca foarte bine dupa parerea mea. Nu e totul instant dar daca scoti animatiile si umbli putin la setarile de procesor e chiar foarte ok. Orice incerc la asta revin :D

Guest willsmity

@Naikkon se misca foarte bine dupa parerea mea. Nu e totul instant dar daca scoti animatiile si umbli putin la setarile de procesor e chiar foarte ok. Orice incerc la asta revin :D

mai verifica pune si swap si tot ok o sa fie ))

Guest Cygnet's

@chill you should add the option to add/delete/edit widgets on lockscreen.

Just change 'ro.config.low_ram=true' in build.prop to 'false' and reboot then enable it in security settings. Voila!!

Guest pilot babo 1

I have one problem - when I upgraded from version 4.4.2 (06/02/2014.) to version 4.4.3 when zooming images or youtube videos in browser, a through them appear white boxes covering the entire surface. The same thing happened with the pictures in the other apps (newspapers, tapatalk etc...). After a while I returned version 4.4.2 and all was ok again. Now when I upgraded to 4.4.4 again the same problem appeared. I'm installed Opera and that solved problem only with browsing. 

My phone is Huawei g510-200.

Sorry for bad English, I just couldn't find any solution for this annoying thing.

Thanks!

Guest tooplanx

I don't have that kind of problems. In fact I don't have any problems. The phone is working fast and smooth. Faster than ever. Try doing a clean install. I think it will fix that problems.

Hi, I've done a clean install and it certainly seems much better. It's almost as if it didn't fully upgrade before.

Location appears to be working (though I don't like how GPS and location are merged) and network is remaining. After the first boot I did lose the ability to connect to the network, but after a reboot it has returned without issue thus far.

Still seem to have the weird white blank spot across images on webpages though. Seems to happen when the image is roughly a third or more of the height of the phone screen.

The phone feels exceptionally smooth and responsive at the moment (though I often find that stops after a week or so with a ROM).

Just noticed 5.10 is out, is there much of a reason to upgrade to that?

Cheers

Guest Tawsifp

Is this ROM recommended over fusion ROM? Haven't been on Modaco for a long time. What I would like is a ROM that has no bugs and is still fast. Does this have any serious annoying bugs?

Edited by Tawsifp

Guest Nidzap

Is this ROM recommended over fusion ROM? Haven't been on Modaco for a long time. What I would like is a ROM that has no bugs and is still fast. Does this have any serious annoying bugs?

I really recommend you this ROM ! I have not any bugs , and it is stable for daily use ! really smooth and fast

Guest markoprogramer

Just change 'ro.config.low_ram=true' in build.prop to 'false' and reboot then enable it in security settings. Voila!!

Thanks man!

Guest Sportfreunde

Is the CPU control not installed by default on this rom and if not then what should I use? NoFrills CPU Control?

Also, when I hold the home button, it shows me the list of apps open on the side but doesn't give the option to clear opened apps which would be fairly useful since the thing is lagging a decent bit when I try to download multiple apps from the play store. Netflix shows a decent bit of lag as well so some setting is off on the installation of mine. Might be because of using NovaLauncher, not sure but it's probably just not enough free ram for some reason even though there are less background apps than I had before on a couple other roms at the moment.

Edited by Sportfreunde

Guest markoprogramer

Is the CPU control not installed by default on this rom and if not then what should I use? NoFrills CPU Control?

Also, when I hold the home button, it shows me the list of apps open on the side but doesn't give the option to clear opened apps which would be fairly useful since the thing is lagging a decent bit when I try to download multiple apps from the play store. Netflix shows a decent bit of lag as well so some setting is off on the installation of mine. Might be because of using NovaLauncher, not sure but it's probably just not enough free ram for some reason even though there are less background apps than I had before on a couple other roms at the moment.

For the cpu control use app from play store called "performance control" and if you want to kill background apps all at once, hold down home and pinch in, or you can kill them one by one swiping app to the left also in resents.