[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest Sportfreunde

Can you try to flash this and see if it solves your problem? http://www.mediafire.com/download/lm8e0s17b5gcy95/Flashable+Cust+Custom+ROM.zip

So flashing this I thought fixed it but now I'm having the same issue again. Phone reception works fine but loses mobile network after a while and has to be restarted. I'm guessing this has to do with the location I'm at as few others are having the issue (I'm in the carribean). Shame because I really liked the rom and it seems to be the only 4.4 one which is worthwhile but goin back to ExpertV4 for now.

Guest wbrambley

So flashing this I thought fixed it but now I'm having the same issue again. Phone reception works fine but loses mobile network after a while and has to be restarted. I'm guessing this has to do with the location I'm at as few others are having the issue (I'm in the carribean). Shame because I really liked the rom and it seems to be the only 4.4 one which is worthwhile but goin back to ExpertV4 for now.

Try using phone dialer, *#*#4636#*#* go to phone information, press menu key then click select radio band. Try Automatic for a start.

Guest sale385

I realy like the 4.4.4 version of this rom,it is very good and all is working just fine.I have a little problem when i am having a call,the contact picture is showing only in half.Eksept that,everthing is cool.

Guest markoprogramer

I realy like the 4.4.4 version of this rom,it is very good and all is working just fine.I have a little problem when i am having a call,the contact picture is showing only in half.Eksept that,everthing is cool.

That question has been answered already but i will repeat. Go to phone/settings and check glowpad transparency. Hf.

Guest B3rtm3n

Hi Chill

Do you actually have to reinstall gapps everytime if you install a new rom when using dirty flash for instance

I noticed slimkat gapps are still on 4.4.3 

Guest kannasbor0

Hi!

I did some maintanance, and I'm pretty sure, that FCs in games are related to GPU.

I found it in the logcat:

"Choreographer( 734) Skipped "number" frames! The application may be doing too much work on its main thread."

I tried to turn on/off GPU accel (in egl.cfg too), try to increase heapsize, but nothing helps.

FC happens sometimes when AnTuTu starts 3D test too.

I have G510, using 5.9, clean install.

What should I do?

Thanks

Guest moochermick

I have one problem - when I upgraded from version 4.4.2 (06/02/2014.) to version 4.4.3 when zooming images or youtube videos in browser, a through them appear white boxes covering the entire surface. The same thing happened with the pictures in the other apps (newspapers, tapatalk etc...). After a while I returned version 4.4.2 and all was ok again. Now when I upgraded to 4.4.4 again the same problem appeared. I'm installed Opera and that solved problem only with browsing.

Thanks!

I have the same thing with 5. 9/5. 10 not found a solution yet.

Any one got any idea why this happens ?

Guest reyyesrey

I have one problem - when I upgraded from version 4.4.2 (06/02/2014.) to version 4.4.3 when zooming images or youtube videos in browser, a through them appear white boxes covering the entire surface. The same thing happened with the pictures in the other apps (newspapers, tapatalk etc...). After a while I returned version 4.4.2 and all was ok again. Now when I upgraded to 4.4.4 again the same problem appeared. I'm installed Opera and that solved problem only with browsing. 

My phone is Huawei g510-200.

Sorry for bad English, I just couldn't find any solution for this annoying thing.

Thanks!

I have this exact issue.

Guest markoprogramer

The UI is not smooth! I am in Tapatalk and the statusbar is laggy!

I am also in tapatalk an status bar is not laggy.

Guest SIMONPRO

i dont know what is the problem with facebook videos everytime i start to watch they make the phone reboot

and sometime the data connection is stop working dont know why but its not permanent

also this is great rom the perfomance is good. 

Guest chil360

My phone is Huawei g510-200.

Sorry for bad English, I just couldn't find any solution for this annoying thing.

Thanks!

I have just tried this and have the same issue. It only seems to happen in the stock browser - Chrome & Firefox seem ok for me.

From the start, I have been using Dazzozo's patches to use 'classic' webview (webkit based) instead of chromium based webview which is the standard for kitkat. I'll remove these patches and do a test build with chromium and see what happens.

Guest Sream

Facing an issue with wireless in the latest version 5.10 (clean install). Sometimes if it gets disconnected, it's not capable to connect again, after that I've to restart the phone and it's normal again.

Guest kannasbor0

Hi!

I did some maintanance, and I'm pretty sure, that FCs in games are related to GPU.

I found it in the logcat:

"Choreographer( 734) Skipped "number" frames! The application may be doing too much work on its main thread."

I tried to turn on/off GPU accel (in egl.cfg too), try to increase heapsize, but nothing helps.

FC happens sometimes when AnTuTu starts 3D test too.

I have G510, using 5.9, clean install.

What should I do?

Thanks

@Chil

Could you take a look at this?

Thanks! :)