[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

phone sometimes reboot when I unlock screen or touching icon. this only happens with 6.8, no such problem with 6.4 or 6.6

Edited by apvm

Guest n1ggrsdntcry

I have a strange issue on slimkat 6.8. Everytime when i tried connect to wifi signal just drops down to zero. After failing connection signal resets to max. Sorry for bad english.

Guest SIMONPRO

I have a strange issue on slimkat 6.8. Everytime when i tried connect to wifi signal just drops down to zero. After failing connection signal resets to max. Sorry for bad english.

i am having the same problem. i connect to wifi today after use for sometime it just disconnect and i cant find the wifi

Guest LotR656

thats just a visual effect that comes with "low ram = false" for trasparent status bar etc, i guess if you disable trasparent status bar it will be disable, just a guess

Doesnt work. With false or true it is still there. Do you have some other ideas?

Guest fonz93

there is a line that forces the dim effect and the transparent status bar: it's something like persist.gfx or highend, i don't remember well but i think you can find it, when you did, delete it or change it to false

Edited by fonz93

Guest LotR656

there is a line that forces the dim effect and the transparent status bar: it's something like persist.gfx or highend, i don't remember well but i think you can find it, when you did, delete it or change it to false

persist.sys.force_highendgfx=true

This line?

Guest kekkox88

@chil360 thanks for your rom. I see that with ASOSP mod by @H3ROS with the kernel by @moddingg33k, the alarm rings while the phone is turned off. Now that the kernel is avaible for your rom too, could we see this function back as an original away stock rom? Thanks!

Guest ZolaIII

@chil360 thanks for your rom. I see that with ASOSP mod by @H3ROS with the kernel by @moddingg33k, the alarm rings while the phone is turned off. Now that the kernel is avaible for your rom too, could we see this function back as an original away stock rom? Thanks!

The in kernel alarm(s) function is fixed long time ago by moddingg & implemented by chil in his slim kernel. & it's a hybrid Android - Linux co existent alarm... Edited by ZolaIII

Guest kekkox88

The in kernel alarm(s) function is fixed long time ago by moddingg & implemented by chil in his slim kernel. & it's a hybrid Android - Linux co existent alarm...

But if I try to set an alarm and turn off the phone, the alarm doesn't ring. So I lost the alarm. If I want that alarm rings, I need to leave the phone in flying mode over night and not shuts down it. The alarm doesn't turn on the phone on ringing (but with AOSP and stock it makes this).

Guest ZolaIII

@kekkox

Did you try it out on slim with synopsis repack?

Don't know if it's tied to kernel or user app?

As the in kernel (moddinggs) it is fixed & app can call & change timers and wake soc from deep sleep state.

So if it don't work with synopsis then it's tied to alarm clock app...

Guest kekkox88

@kekkox

Did you try it out on slim with synopsis repack?

Don't know if it's tied to kernel or user app?

As the in kernel (moddinggs) it is fixed & app can call & change timers and wake soc from deep sleep state.

So if it don't work with synopsis then it's tied to alarm clock app...

Misunderstanding, I don't say awake from deep sleep (alarm rings as usually), but awake from turn off power...

Guest ZolaIII

Misunderstanding, I don't say awake from deep sleep (alarm rings as usually), but awake from turn off power...

well if turn off is actually hibernation called as fast boot then it can. If it's real turn off nothing can walk it up except yourself. :)

Guest kekkox88

well if turn off is actually hibernation called as fast boot then it can. If it's real turn off nothing can walk it up except yourself. :)

Ahhh, so probably AOSP use this system. Is there a way to have it on slimkat?