[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest webmariner87

Dark Maker, write also in spanish when you post, maybe for me and Luca is more simple to understand you because we're italians.

Dark maker, escribe tambien en espanol, yo y luca somos italiani, tal vez potamos entender.

I'm trying it right now. What do u wanna know exactly? Actually i can't say to much...it's smooth, fast...as the previous version...

any significant change from the previous version?

do you have the dialer bug (it doesn't show the keypad when you open it first time)?

have you done a clean or dirty install?

Guest luca020400

Dark Maker, write also in spanish when you post, maybe for me and Luca is more simple to understand you because we're italians.

Dark maker, escribe tambien en espanol, yo y luca somos italiani, tal vez potamos entender.

I studied french but you fan write in spanish ??

As i write in English and in Spanish ( google translete ) in htcmania/actualizatumovil you can do it ;)

Edited by luca020400

Guest webmariner87

I studied french but you fan write in spanish ??

As i write in English and in Spanish ( google translete ) in htcmania/actualizatumovil you can do it ;)

I know just a little bit of spanish, but i think that for italians is easy to understand it =)

For Dus40, i don't understand what are u talking about...maybe because i never use default browser...

I know just a little bit of spanish, but i think that for italians is easy to understand it =)

For Dus40, i don't understand what are u talking about...maybe because i never use default browser...

i've heard about this problem in the previous posts, but i dont' use deafault browser, don't use chrome, so i never had this problem (running slimkat 7.9)

any significant change from the previous version?

do you have the dialer bug (it doesn't show the keypad when you open it first time)?

have you done a clean or dirty install?

So far 8.0 runs fine on my G510, no dialer bug, no other bugs,no significant changes.

Anyway I am wondering about all the bugs, reboots etc. that are reported here in this forum:

I had been using 7.6, 7.8 , 7.9 ROMs without any mayor issues.

To me it looks like most of the problems posted here are related to improper flashing/setting or using bugy apps.

I´m using TWRP 2.8.0.1 for U8951 now (http://teamw.in/project/twrp2/170), before I had 2.7.x.x.

Upgrading as mentioned in the Installation and upgrade instructions on https://docs.google.com/document/d/101zz5cLlR4KQJDy7UgJvRS_s8fnGaARY6aoXp3S0gTw/edit#