[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest ZOKA0706

Chil360 can you build this rom for huawei y530 ? Thnx in advanced. Slimkat is the best, regards !

Sent from my Ascend Y300 using MoDaCo mobile app

Guest dammann

TechDaddy
Any word on the battery drain issue some have reported?

Hi!

Although some people report heavy battery drain, especially caused by nova launcher or widgets used with nova, I can't confirm that.

I once had serious battery draining with one specific CM11 nightly but never with Slimkat.

For me it is even better than with stock ROM. Find attached to screenshots of my battery panel. Nova does not even appear on that list.

Phone was in Flight mode over night and was used for some browsing and facebook (fast) in the morning. I hope that helps.

Regards.

post-1044598-0-20807100-1412837270_thumb

post-1044598-0-82292500-1412837270_thumb

Guest anotherjib

Cannot sign into google account with 08102014. This problem appeared with 8.1 too

(07102014 is fine)

Edited by anotherjib

Guest chil360

Chil360 can you build this rom for huawei y530 ? Thnx in advanced. Slimkat is the best, regards !

Sent from my Ascend Y300 using MoDaCo mobile app

It looks like no one is working on the Y530. There isn't even a custom recovery available for it yet as far as I can see. The Y530 has a different chipset from the Y300/G510 and would require creating a device tree from scratch which is something I can't do especially without having the device to work with.

Guest dammann

Cannot sign into google account with 08102014. This problem appeared with 8.1 too

(07102014 is fine)

Did you do a clean install or dirty flash? I did a dirty flash and Play store is working, so I am singed in..

Guest anotherjib

Did you do a clean install or dirty flash? I did a dirty flash and Play store is working, so I am singed in..

I always wipe everything (well, cache, dalvik, system & data)

You definitely have the latest version? I mean, October 8? I've returned to October 7 version, with it everything works fine.

Guest DeSTRxL

I'm trying the 8.4 but the battery life is really short ..

I managed to do 14 hours with the phone enough time with screen off, I'll try again 7.9, it seems to me the best version so far

Guest menace3uk

@chil360 I've been using your ROM for the last few months with hiccups lol.. you've done wonders.. with Xposed framework I've managed to tweak my y300 to the max.. keep up the good work your doing.. And to the whiners.. Instead of whinging, experiment with the tools at your disposal... peace out

Guest spikypotato

What browser cuold I use to avoid white box issues? I've tried CM Browser, but boxes are there too.

Actually i'm using aospa and i haven't the white boxes

Probably is a rom fault

Is it because of Chromium WebView-Classic WebView issue? 

Guest dammann

Is there any problem with the battery drain  at 8.4?

The question has been raised and answered multiple times. Please use the search function or read the last few pages!

Guest luca020400

@chil360 Can you add the the gpu at the stock freq ?? ( 200 MHz )

Becuase i can't see difference between oc and not and cosume more battery

Have you removed GPU oc ?

Edited by luca020400

Guest Y300-0100

chil360 if you were thinking about this issue it not native or av related. It's more likely browser patch issue.

Screenshot_2014_10_10_13_39_26.png
imgupload

what a big screen shoot :)

Edited by Y300-0100