[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest killadroid

Apparently the problem I had with this ROM, has always remained, when I watch videos on facebook restarts alone .. you have to fix this bug!

stop making demands which will never be fixed.& who the f**k uses FB anymore? that s**t sucks

Apparently the problem I had with this ROM, has always remained, when I watch videos on facebook restarts alone .. you have to fix this bug!

stop making demands which will never be fixed.& who the f**k uses FB anymore? that s**t sucks

I use Facebook, most of the peoples that have this phone use Facebook, if you don't, there's no need to give this answer

Anyway, it's a kernel problem, so, you can fix it (Google Play Music reboots, too) flashing SlimKat version of Synopsis Kernel.

I use Facebook, most of the peoples that have this phone use Facebook, if you don't, there's no need to give this answer

Anyway, it's a kernel problem, so, you can fix it (Google Play Music reboots, too) flashing SlimKat version of Synopsis Kernel.

Thank you

My dear frnd.

facebook app have problem with 1 gig RAM , so u want it work good on 345 MB !!!!

Facebook app have very bad performance so,...it not from ROM, its from your installed App and kernel and other...

i have installed the synopsis kernel succesfully, but now at each update of slimkat rom i'll have to flash the kernel??

Guest luca020400

i have installed the synopsis kernel succesfully, but now at each update of slimkat rom i'll have to flash the kernel??

As always yes

But probably this is the latest build so you haven't this problem ;)

Guest davorix

Anyone using SWAP-Skripts? Are there any recommended ones, for use with Link2SD?

EDIT: Happy new year guys, keep up the excellent work!

Edited by davorix

Guest Firthb

Hi! Maybe it's weird, but, I have the latest Slimkat and when I open a link with an image still show me blank spaces. For example, when I open a Instagram link in the browser (Using the CM Browser). This is a bug of the ROM, or only affects my phone? Anyway, you make an excellent work, thanks for the effort.

Almost forgot: I have a Y300-0151

Happy new year to everyone!!!

Edited by Firthb

Guest LiamVarney

I broke my Moto G (Screen broke) and while It's being repaired I'm getting a huawei ascend Y330. Does this rom work with the 300 as well as the 300?

Guest fonz93

I broke my Moto G (Screen broke) and while It's being repaired I'm getting a huawei ascend Y330. Does this rom work with the 300 as well as the 300?

No, Y330 has a different SOC, it's a dual core MediaTek, so it's not compatible

Guest farfix

@farfix just want ask if u try fb messenger calls is thia working in this rom? Does voip fix? Tnx

Not yet... I'm still a little busy to try it.. :(

Guest shojib97

3sanyyb.png

why i have two notifications for the same app?

it happens with other apps too

are you using greenify? this happened to me when I used greenify