[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest herrdeh

Hi everybody,

I happened to find

Open Camera

Feature-rich, and quite fast. I experience some minor problems, maybe they derive from interaction with the stock picture gallery.

Wouldn't it be a nice idea to make it the standard camera app? - The standard camera app was never very reliable on my phone, and this one has got much more (and even useful) features.

W

Guest herrdeh

Hi everybody,

I happened to find

Open Camera

Feature-rich, and quite fast. I experience some minor problems, maybe they derive from interaction with the stock picture gallery.

Wouldn't it be a nice idea to make it the standard camera app? - The standard camera app was never very reliable on my phone, and this one has got much more (and even useful) features.

W

Guest Patrick94

Hi everybody,

I happened to find

Open Camera

W

Can you take photos with Open Camera?

Guest Patrick94

Hi everybody,

I happened to find

Open Camera

W

Can you take photos with Open Camera?

Guest telopido

Hello guys,I'm on the last Legacy build (Slimkat 9.0 - 29/12/2014) and I flashed the VoIP fix.
It all runs just perfectly.

Only a question: Is the Synopsis kernel better than the Chil360 v0.53 ?

Thanks in advance!!

Guest telopido

Hello guys,I'm on the last Legacy build (Slimkat 9.0 - 29/12/2014) and I flashed the VoIP fix.

Thanks in advance!!

Guest killadroid

Thanks in advance!!

Synopsis has better battery life

Snap Camera HDR sometimes can not save image and freezes at last shoted screen on the newest (caf) SlimKat 9.0... but interesting after uninstalling default android Camera, it freezes less.

Guest Patrick94

I recently updated my main camera app (Camera MX) and everything seems fine now. I can take photos as well. Maybe everyone should just try re-installing their camera apps and/or updating to the latest version.

Guest Patrick94

I recently updated my main camera app (Camera MX) and everything seems fine now. I can take photos as well. Maybe everyone should just try re-installing their camera apps and/or updating to the latest version.

Guest telopido

Update: I get a reboot when I activate USB mass storage,with both kernels (Chill360 v0.53 and Synopsis)
It happens in alternate times: once it has rebooted if I try to activate the USB mass storage it won't reboot.
The next time it will.

How can I solve this?

Thank you! 

Guest telopido

Update: I get a reboot when I activate USB mass storage,with both kernels (Chill360 v0.53 and Synopsis)
It happens in alternate times: once it has rebooted if I try to activate the USB mass storage it won't reboot.
The next time it will.

How can I solve this?

Thank you! 

Guest telopido

The next time it will.

How can I solve this?

Thank you!