[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest ZolaIII

Yes it should help with most things!

The only difference of 8x25Q is a quad core A5 CPU.

Bat I don't think speculations you have found about new Nokia budget Android are correct as their is no build on Code Aurora for our or back compatible SoC.

Guest Domino2115

Can anyone help me? After i flased cm 10 and ceastel kernel i cant connect to camera just on stock based roms, recently i flashed slimkat and here we go again this same problem cant connect to camera, can anybody help me with this problem?

Guest chil360

If the kernel is based on Dazzozo's kernel, there is swap

Yes, it's based on Dazzozo's kernel with some gcc optimizations and extra govenors & i/o schedulers.

Guest StewieTech

Version 3 is running great, no bugs so far and really fast. Things that bother me a little: 1) the usual numbers bug on sim card unlock; 2) using Portuguese language, some settings still display in English. Keep up the good work.

I can also confirm version 3 (latest) is working well on Y300-0100, no bugs all my apps working wifi ect all good. According to slimkat's website version 3 is a stable version so i'll be sticking to this one lol

g300 maybe!

Since Chil haven't the device and it is way too different than our phone...i don't think it will be too easy for him and he wouldn't take an attempt to try killing your phone

:( sorry :(

You can ask kyan31 or rhen(?) To port this to G300 ;)

That's the way now :D :D

:angry2:

Edited by MasterRck

Guest StewieTech

Roots works fine for me. Read first message from OP, you have to enable root. Unnistalling system apps works fine too once you enable root. Use a play store app to change cpu/io settings.

Guest moochermick

What problems are we supposed to see if not doing full wipes?

I have updated from last version to build 3 with no wipes and i have had no issues yet with 7hrs 20 mins on the clock.

Guest mitchde

Roots works fine for me. Read first message from OP, you have to enable root. Unnistalling system apps works fine too once you enable root. Use a play store app to change cpu/io settings.

Do you mean that:

FAQ:

How do i get root access?

Go to Settings > Developer Options > Root Access and set it to Applications and ADB

I tried first use of 10.02. build (came from 10.1, which is rooted / TB worked) but Titanium backup failed. Complained no root.

I think i did set that FAQ settings.

Must the phone routed again (after install and setting in FAQ) and / or must i install an SU?

I went back first to 10.1 (using backup).

Guest chil360

Hi people, im very happy with this slimkat 3, only a problem, i cant see the options for lockscreen widgets option

Widgets take a lot of RAM, so they are disabled on low-memory devices. You would need to set ro.config.low_ram=false in build.prop.

Yes, it's based on Dazzozo's kernel with some gcc optimizations and extra govenors & i/o schedulers.

@chil360

Can you make your kernel from SlimKat be compatible with CM 11?? Please..

or it's compatible itself??

Sorry for my bad english! :|

Guest SaurabhRCk

@chil360

Can you make your kernel from SlimKat be compatible with CM 11?? Please..

or it's compatible itself??

Sorry for my bad english! :|

+1

Guest wbrambley

Looks good, a couple of things might be holding me back from using it daily.

Every time I reboot the navigation bar comes up even when it's disabled.

Are there settings for scrolling cache? I had a couple of apps close that had long pages and I'm guessing that's why.

I updated the super user and got boot loops. Has anyone changed/updated SU without problems?

Other than that it's a very good ROM, fast and lite. :-)

Guest Romagnolo1973

intellidemand in my case is still not working properly, it stay 98% of time at maximum speed even if screen is off when hearing mp3

others governors seems not working good (I install from zero and I don't use apps that can interfere, no roomtoolbox or greenefy on my y300 at the moment so is a vergin installation)

lulzactive is working so at the moment i'm using it

excluding this issue with governors the rom is realy good.

Mp3 sound quality is improved alot, is a pain that everytime I unblock the phone sound is stopping for a moment like there is not enough ram, but there are 150mb free so, it could be a different thing

Edited by Romagnolo1973