[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest painteramit

I am on 3.9 since last two days. nice rom. however noticed some issues/bugs:

1. when got a call, the UI takes 4-10 sec to display who is calling.

2. still showing black bars on the incoming caller. only 20% of the caller pic is visible.

3. don't know why but my CPU stays at the max frequency for 50% of the time. due to this, battery drops fast.

Edited by painteramit

Guest DamnedMaruko

I am on 3.9 since last two days. nice rom. however noticed some issues/bugs:

1. when got a call, the UI takes 4-10 sec to display who is calling.

2. still showing black bars on the incoming caller. only 20% of the caller pic is visible.

3. don't know why but my CPU stays at the max frequency for 50% of the time. due to this, battery drops fast.

1. you need to change a line in buildprop 

ro.telephony.call_ring.delay=3000 to ro.telephony.call_ring.delay=0

2. This isn't a bug, it's new KitKat dialer, without full frame picture in call

3. Maybe you should change governor and scheduling I/O by the app like "Performance Controll" (if you use this app, disactive also "MPDecision")

I personally use Lulzactive (governor) and SIO (scheduling) 

Edited by DamnedMaruko

Guest ivan41

Copy dload folder from this zip to your SD-Card (must be on root folder):

http://consumer.huawei.com/en/support/downloads/detail/index.htm?id=18269

While Holding Vol+ and Vol- press and keep power button. Keep them all three together until Flash procedure starts.

Buy me a beer after ;)

Best regards (Pozdrav)

I also heard this method works for many y300/g510 users who were having same problem. Give it a try.

? 3D Test crashed by me :(

EMMC bricked?

Thanks awfully for giving these suggestions.

theres one big problem with that, as i said in my post, my Y300 is totally dead, completely unresponsive.

No power whatsoever, even when i plug the charger in, nothing.

ive tried the three button combo ive tried fastboot and booting into recovery, but theres no life what so ever.

ive also tried another battery just in case mine had shorted or something, and again, there is nothing!!!

i should get some response by plugging in the charger, shouldn't I?

im lost as to what has happened and everything ive tried and what you guys suggest doesnt work.  :-(

Im not sure why i have no power at all and i havent ever seen the funny coloured screens i saw before it died before, although i have read about it on here and elsewhere.

My lovely wife thinks this is funny seeing me getting very annoyed trying to fix it, and she went into the carphone warehouse yesterday and pre ordered me a samsung galaxy fame!!!!!!! AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH

now i think i need to lay down in a very dark room with my scarlett johansson pictures and a soggy lettuce leaf........................

Edited by ivan41

Guest squal

2. This isn't a bug, it's new KitKat dialer, without full frame picture in call

3. Maybe you should change governor and scheduling I/O by the app like "Performance Controll" (if you use this app, disactive also "MPDecision")

I personally use Lulzactive (governor) and SIO (scheduling)

how about the long wake up....sori to disturb you guys...is this a bug?? i experiencing this issue in this rom.. evry time i wake up my fon..ill just w8 about 5 secs or more .... pls help....

Guest DamnedMaruko

how about the long wake up....sori to disturb you guys...is this a bug?? i experiencing this issue in this rom.. evry time i wake up my fon..ill just w8 about 5 secs or more .... pls help....

I personally don't have this problem D:

You have done a fresh install or update from other slimkat build?

Guest rederik75

I experienced the long wakeup after a dirty flash from 3.4 to 3.6. A clean install solved the problem

Guest rederik75

That line only changes the delay of the ringtone, not the black screen... I think a clean install may solve this issue

Guest squal

I personally don't have this problem D:

You have done a fresh install or update from other slimkat build?

I experienced the long wakeup after a dirty flash from 3.4 to 3.6. A clean install solved the problem

tnxs guys...how to clean install? Sory for my English..

Guest NextgenBold

Is UI laggy for you aswell?

I tried both CM11 and Slimkat 3.9 on my friend's Y300-0100 and they both have quite laggy UI, my Lg L5 on CM11 runs much smoother despite worse hardware. i've tried Fly on mod but it didnt help much, it was still laggy

Maybe i did something wrong, but i did clean install and its still quite laggy.

BTW i had ~7600 on antutu on this rom and its a bit smoother than CM11

Edited by NextgenBold

Guest fonz93

Is UI laggy for you aswell?

I tried both CM11 and Slimkat 3.9 on my friend's Y300-0100 and they both have quite laggy UI, my Lg L5 on CM11 runs much smoother despite worse hardware. i've tried Fly on mod but it didnt help much, it was still laggy

Maybe i did something wrong, but i did clean install and its still quite laggy.

BTW i had ~7600 on antutu on this rom and its a bit smoother than CM11

what gpu has your lg l5? btw UI on our kitkat roms is laggy because there isnt full rendering/hardware acceleration, to have this you have to try cm10.1..

Edited by fonz93

Guest rederik75

tnxs guys...how to clean install? Sory for my English..

Clean install is when you wipe everything before flashing the rom: /system, /data, /custom, etc

Guest thetonyxx

my Lg L5 on CM11 runs much smoother despite worse hardware. i've tried Fly on mod but it didnt help much, it was still laggy

l5 2 or l5?

Guest NextgenBold

Its LG L5 1st gen. Anyway i did clean install again with slim gapps and then fly-on mod. It works better i think (now im using nova launcher instead of google now launcher). Sorry for trouble

Edited by NextgenBold

Guest ZolaIII

what gpu has your lg l5? btw UI on our kitkat roms is laggy because there isnt full rendering/hardware acceleration, to have this you have to try cm10.1..

same bat little slower Adreno 200 advanced & a single cortex A5 at 1GHz same soc as in G300...

Guest ZolaIII

Can we use some driver from LG L5?

It's kernel dependable!

If you guys are expecting some kind of performance bum from newer drivers you are in for a big surprise! Chances are that new drivers will work slower as some rendering function that didn't render correct on older ones are enabled, beside Qualcomm have one of the worst driver division in industry as some of good old boys drifted away some two years ago.