[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest chil360

Am a noob so what r the risks if I try this

Using swap can damage your sd card because of the continual read/write to the card. Also if you get it wrong and try to activate swap on the wrong partition you could brick you phone. Make your swap partition and use an app like DiskInfo to identify the the correct partition to set in Swapper 2.

Guest Gliwusss

Using swap can damage your sd card because of the continual read/write to the card. Also if you get it wrong and try to activate swap on the wrong partition you could brick you phone. Make your swap partition and use an app like DiskInfo to identify the the correct partition to set in Swapper 2.

In disk info all of mmcblk are busy, there are data in it, how can I check in which partition can I make swap?

Hi, I'm using 20/01/2014 build. I cant seem to get sound in Tango, video is ok. Anyone else have the same problem or point me to the solution. Thanks in advance, PS: Excellent work Dev :)

Guest gohaanzz

Let's say I try to swap and brick my phone and I bring it in to get it fix will the phone company be able to tell that it is was my fault and can I fix it myself

Guest chil360

@Kama86 Yes, you can flash without wipe.

For those asking about mass storage, Slim have added it back in this weekly and is included in my new builds.

Guest Romagnolo1973

I have flash it and slimgapps too, but now Torch is missed 

Can you add Torch again? I know there are planty of alternatives but I don't like torch apps on playstore because full of ads

In alternative can someone link torch,apk ?

Thanks.

At the moment everithing ok, very stable, no reboots, fast and with great free ram

Guest Romagnolo1973

Which ones? "AIO" or "minimal"?

In the second case, can you list the apps installed?

Minimal:

Chrome BookmarksSync

CloudPrint2

Gmail

Google CalendarSync

Google ContactSync

Google Ears

Hangout

Music (googlemusic)

YouTube

I make this one a more minimal because i leave only CalendarSync and ContactSync and I deletes all others using a normal PC zip program  because I don't use

Edited by Romagnolo1973

Guest andrea2107

@Wetito Does audio work in CM11? I can't see anything in the u8825(G330) device folder that affects audio, it just inherits from the u8833(Y300).

Yes,it works....

Guest Market88

Sorry for maybe already discussed topic with this rom: YouTube pixilated what to do? By the way great rom, best kitkat out there for me

Edited by Market88

Guest chil360

@Wetito @andrea2107   Hmm.. not sure what the problem is then. Can one of you post a logcat - might point me in the right direction.

@Romagnolo1973  I have uploaded a new Y300 build that includes Torch.