[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest Jairus1998

If you trying to say use /system space then yes you are correct. What I'm trying to say, it saves space on data not system. Most dalvik-cache came from /system than my 19apps of data. Since I have around 50% space in system, than better for me to odex. My choice. I do not want to start an argument, maybe to you battery is equal but to me it saves a little and if I hurt your feelings , please forgive me. I post for fun and I can't believe it became like this.

Edited by Jairus1998

Guest LotR656

The reason I want KK because I want pull down status bar in fullscreen mode plus I've been using Slimkat since the 5.0 release

That is the reason why I want KitKat, but problem is white boxes in browser. @luca020400 you told us somewhere that white boxes appear after 4.4.2. version. Is that truth?

Guest luca020400

That is the reason why I want KitKat, but problem is white boxes in browser. @luca020400 you told us somewhere that white boxes appear after 4.4.2. version. Is that truth?

Yea after 4.4.3 merge ;)

Guest herrdeh

On my 8.8 I tried to make the LINE VoIP app work. Audio failed with error 104 - microphone issue. ThI

I googled that editing the /etc/audio_policy.conf would solve the issue - but neither SimpleExplorer, norRootFileManager could copy an altered text file in the place - allthough root is grated by SuperSU. Doest somebody have any hint for me?

Wolf

Guest LotR656

I forgot to tell you about MiExplorer you must google for it, I think it is on xda. MiExplorer also support multitab. This new material version will be weird at first run, so check settings to move bar on top.

Guest anotherjib

@tucio565

I'm on 9.0 and it is basically OK, except for about one reboot in a week or so. Also occasionally google drive crashes, probably I should not move it to SD.

Edited by anotherjib

Guest wbrambley

the ringtones are all duplicated. what to do? is normal in this last release?

Do you have an extracted ROM in your SD card? I had this a while ago and found this to be the cause.

Guest Jairus1998

You're right, I have been using Slimkat9.0 since the day it released, of course I did a clean flash

I also added my own mods and kernel and it seems more stable.

@luca020400

I deodexed my ROM except my framework. The only problems cause is the apk, framework files is still okay