[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest Hormon

After installing the rom I do not see this option:

How do i get root access?
Go to Settings > Developer Options > Root Access and set it to Applications and ADB

Guest fonz93

After installing the rom I do not see this option:

How do i get root access?

Go to Settings > Developer Options > Root Access and set it to Applications and ADB

Tap 6-7 times on the build number in about phone and you will unlock developer options

Edited by fonz93

• 2 weeks later...
Guest farragus

Hi everybody. Thanks for this wonderfull custom rom. I'm really happy with my newly refurbished Y300, thanks to this slimkat 9.0.

Yesterday I've been trying to actiivate whatsapp calls, but I couldn't. When installing the newest version of Whatsapp I get a message saying that there may be problems with this custom rom. From my old Xperia Arc there is no problem and I can enable whatsapp calls with no problem. Any idea of how to solve this problem? Anyone else with this problem? Is there any option in settings I could switch or activate to solve this? Thanks in advance. I really don't want to go back to stock version.

Guest hgoldy300

Hi, i'm trying to add a vpn network and i get a message asking for a password of credentials storage. I've never seen this message before. Any ideas about this password?

6f76802929e522dbb109081e6a17db1f.jpg

Edited by hgoldy300

Guest webmariner87

Hi guys! Is possible to have hover/halo/floating windows on slimkat as in mahdi rom? I see that i can only have heads up, but i want that when i tap on a heads up notification, it opens in a floating windows the new app.

Guest funkyfisch

After 6 months of happy using,Slimkat stuck in the loading screen.I've tried removing battery for more than a minute,wiping cache etc.What can I do to save my messages,app data,calls etc before factory reset?

Guest wbrambley

After 6 months of happy using,Slimkat stuck in the loading screen.I've tried removing battery for more than a minute,wiping cache etc.What can I do to save my messages,app data,calls etc before factory reset?

Do a backup in recovery mode. Wipe all, install most recent version of slimkat then reboot.

Try advanced restore of /data.

If this fails you can use various apps to restore stuff from backup.

Guest Tameem1234567890

I don't know if this thread is replied or not but after installing this Rom my sim card is not detected. In the lock screen it says invalid sim card and i can't call or text. Can anybody  tell me what did i do wrong or it is the problem with the rom? 

Guest B3rtm3n

Usually this kind of error is a hardware error. It means that the sim is not correctly inserted or has a bad connection with the pins, or your sim is broken. 

It can also be your phone which is broken.

First try cleaning your sim.

There is only a small chance this could be software related, else do a reinstall.

Guest Tameem1234567890

Usually this kind of error is a hardware error. It means that the sim is not correctly inserted or has a bad connection with the pins, or your sim is broken. 

It can also be your phone which is broken.

First try cleaning your sim.

There is only a small chance this could be software related, else do a reinstall.

Well when i rolled back to stock rom the sim was detected and it was working. Can it be the sim card?

Guest Tameem1234567890

Did you do a clean install or a dirty flash?

I clean installed. I wiped the data, cache, dalvik cache everything. Whenever i install a new Rom i wipe these three things.

Guest anotherjib

I clean installed. I wiped the data, cache, dalvik cache everything. Whenever i install a new Rom i wipe these three things.

System?

Guest herrdeh

Could anybody make the new whatsapp phone feature work? - Or is it affected by the VoIP flaw as well?

Or is it a April hoax at all?

Guest El customizator

Nello everyone...I've tried the ROM....THAT'S THE BEST OUTTA HERE!!! Smooth,fast,never reboots and so on.I added greenify(with donation package),GL tools and odexed all for che best performance,according to me.But only one request....is it possibile ti increase che maximum volume? Because I noticed it's ad low as in stock (forma example in Expert V4 It's really enhanced....but Expert lags a lot andò I prefer slimkat)

Guest wbrambley

Nello everyone...I've tried the ROM....THAT'S THE BEST OUTTA HERE!!! Smooth,fast,never reboots and so on.I added greenify(with donation package),GL tools and odexed all for che best performance,according to me.But only one request....is it possibile ti increase che maximum volume? Because I noticed it's ad low as in stock (forma example in Expert V4 It's really enhanced....but Expert lags a lot andò I prefer slimkat)

Install Viper4Android, pick your driver and reboot. (I use the super high one-haven't noticed any battery drain)

Go to UI setting and pick expert. That gives you a whole heap of options and I'm sure UPI will find your way from there.

I also pick show notification from menu, keeps it in memory and give me quick access.

Guest evkol

Is it possible to install this rom without an sd card?

Actually my Y300 isn't unlocked yet. I have no sd card... can I unlock the bootloader, flash a recovery and a rom without possessing a microsd?

Thanks