• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.0 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2014]

4584 posts in this topic

Posted

Wipe Media provider data then reboot.

Posted

When I disable usb archive the phone reboot!!!

How can I solve it?

Posted

When I disable usb archive the phone reboot!!!

How can I solve it?

Mount from recovery or change computer connection to MTP.

MTP sometimes gives me problems in Linux and is slower in general but won't reboot your phone.

Posted

are whatsapp calls working in this ROM? just asking if anyone has tested...

No!

Voice over IP unfortunately doesn't work on slimkat for that device at all

Posted

No!

Voice over IP unfortunately doesn't work on slimkat for that device at all

Posted (edited)

Hi I have this version installed on the G510

[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.0 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2014]   and  slim-addons-mini-gapps-4-4-4-build-9-20150107

but the camera does not work   Error CAMERA was stopped

Coustom Recovery  TWRP_2.7.1.0-G510

Edited by ocir33

Posted

Is it possible to create a monthly builds to fix bugs?

Posted

I think that it isn't possible because now Chil360 are working on SlimLP and the Slimkat sources won't receive updates

Posted

So far...

It boots up successfully, display works, wifi works, audio works, hardware accellerated video works (watching video in MX Player). Setting external SD as primary works. It connects to mobile networks - haven't tried making/recieving calls yet but should be ok.

Only thing I've found not working so far is GPS. It's enabled in settings but when I start a gps app, e.g. GPS Tester, it says 'GPS is off' and the gps status bar icon does not appear.

Will keep working on it!

this rom working nice 

but

some times hanging

as in incoming call or downloading