[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest ZolaIII

I am glad that you managed to do it!

Any way try out a Slim+ if you want its a same slim with some costume changes (mostly a good stuff (like Trebuchet, no int su...)).

Franken Slim Kat if you want! :)

Hello, first I want to congratulate the designer of the room, she is awesome. I wonder if it is possible to change the dialer google for callers big screen, knowing of course I know nothing. Thank you in advance and good luck to all.

Guest ZolaIII

Hello, first I want to congratulate the designer of the room, she is awesome. I wonder if it is possible to change the dialer google for callers big screen, knowing of course I know nothing. Thank you in advance and good luck to all.

That's not a complete phone.apk so no its not.

From RC3 new dialer is introduced with more intelligent search engine & some cool futures, read about it on official page.

Guest ZolaIII

@chil360 a little "off topic", will be possible to see a slimbean based on kratos's cm10.1? would be great because there EGL are good :D, thanks in advance

& whats wrong with EGL, OGL & Even QDSP5 (HWA) in Slim Kat?

Chil reply on the experiment results if you tried them?!

If not upload a GPU & bionic libs separately so I can try (in cashable zip & privately if it's not a problem)!

If not upload a GPU & bionic libs separately so I can try (in cashable zip & privately if it's not a problem)!

in all KK rom (cm11, mokee, aosb etc) games are very laggy and also UI is not fast as cm10-10.1

i tried the solution that said chil360 and didnt work, i can upload for you the lib and etc folder so you can see the files that you need but unfortunately i cant do a flashable zip because i dont know the syntax.

i am uploading now all etc and lib folder (and also a vendor folder where there are others etc and lib folder) 110 mb, i dont know the time because italian connection is not good in upload..

@ZolaIII here zip with all files (note this is not a flashable zip) https://www.dropbox.com/s/qzfv8e9cncq56gm/AllLibs.zip

Edited by fonz93

in all KK rom (cm11, mokee, aosb etc) games are very laggy and also UI is not fast as cm10-10.1

i tried the solution that said chil360 and didnt work, i can upload for you the lib and etc folder so you can see the files that you need but unfortunately i cant do a flashable zip because i dont know the syntax.

i am uploading now all etc and lib folder (and also a vendor folder where there are others etc and lib folder) 110 mb, i dont know the time because italian connection is not good in upload..

@ZolaIII here zip with all files (note this is not a flashable zip) https://www.dropbox.com/s/qzfv8e9cncq56gm/AllLibs.zip

If you wanted a phone that could run games smooth on anything higher than 4.1 maybe you shouldn't have gotten this phone, eh?

Guest ZolaIII

The in games performance is not that dependent from used driver as from used IO that is tuned up on all lv!

In other words performance is down because of un optimized bionic libs & a row as a IO governor! :P

Edited by ZolaIII

If you wanted a phone that could run games smooth on anything higher than 4.1 maybe you shouldn't have gotten this phone, eh?

the problem is not the phone that is low, the problem is the bad optimization, and i am trying to adjust it with the help of all, if you dont help us, you can simply shut up, we dont need people that say "huawei y300's price is 60 euro" or "y300 is not a galaxy s4" or another "if you want to play games buy a new phone", because WE ARLEADY KNOW THAT. So when we did ALL and KK roms are not smooth like android 4.1, i can say i'll buy a new phone or i stay with JB 4.1-4.2....

Edited by fonz93

Guest chil360

I haven't got any further with the adreno blobs today. I think it will need updates to the kernel gpu drivers - adreno, ion, kgsl. Been looking at possibly integrating the gpu drivers from here as they are much more up to date. This kernel is for a different device but include the latest code for adreno 2xx & 3xx & 4xx gpu's.

Guest chil360

Time for a test build....

Only Y300 build: link

I have forked Dazzozo's kernel and started adding a few things:

• Compile with O3
  • Intellidemand v5 (may need tweaking) from here.
  • Dynamic Fsync
  • Dynamic management of dirty page writebacks
  • TCP Westwood (default) & TCP Vegas

I have also added a CM patch to allow highendgfx (Transparent Status Bar) WITHOUT changing low_ram to false.

I don't want to add my updated kernel to my release build until a few people have tested it to make sure it's stable. I'm running it now and with some Performance Control tweaks I get this...

Screenshot_2014_02_11_19_53_31.pngScreenshot_2014_02_11_19_53_49.png

Guest ZolaIII

Can one of you two upload only a bionic libs as I am going now to test a kernel!

@ chil a kernel image only pleas!

Edited by ZolaIII

Guest Romagnolo1973

• Compile with O3
  • Dynamic Fsync

I have also added a CM patch to allow highendgfx (Transparent Status Bar) WITHOUT changing low_ram to false.

I have installed it (I use ART) and everything is ok at the moment.

Tomorrow I will test it better with a regular use and i will report.

Thanks

Ahh chill just a little bug not related to this experimental build, but present in previous too:

if you use DSPManager and enable bass enhancer the soud, using default music app is terrible, even if the enhancer is set as minimum value.

Is not a great problem for me because I use Noozy as music app and it use is own dsp, so music is good.

Edited by Romagnolo1973

Are MSM8225 and MSM8226 close relatives...,zolalll???

Edit: I feel it's not :P

MSM8226 is quadcore version of MSM8225 and with different GPU

Can we use OMX or something from these???

Moto G is with that Soc if i remember ;)

Maybe no use :(

Edited by MasterRck

Guest Romagnolo1973

@chill360: i'm using ART and cpu governor intellidemand - I\0 Row, and all other thing you add are enabled.

Everything seems fine, only default music app stop working after 1 or 2 songs in my case with dspmanager active.

RXZ: try play with dpi value on build.prop to solve your issue

Edited by Romagnolo1973

Guest ZolaIII

Are MSM8225 and MSM8226 close relatives...,zolalll???

Edit: I feel it's not :P

MSM8226 is quadcore version of MSM8225 and with different GPU

Can we use OMX or something from these???

Moto G is with that Soc if i remember ;)

Maybe no use :(

No not really!

As for GPU 302 & 305 are rebranded & minor tweaked 220-225.

For the OMX.qualcomm... libs we need a Hexagon QDSP5 part (this is a QDSP6).

The msm8610 is the best mach that have a really active development in this moment & even bionic libs are probably best mach (from it) even cortex A7 is a full thumb.

http://www.qualcomm.com/snapdragon/processors/800-600-400-200/specs

Guest spanitzer

• Compile with O3
  • Dynamic Fsync

I don't want to add my updated kernel to my release build until a few people have tested it to make sure it's stable. I'm running it now and with some Performance Control tweaks I get this...

Posted ImagePosted Image

Can you make for the Ascend G510?

Guest rederik75

disble superuser from is setting moving from adb&apps to disabled, purge all application has SU access from is windows (without this second step it does not work)

restart and now with SuperSU been the only root manager now all is working better.

I tried your suggestion, but... it broke everything!

When rebooting after SuperSu flash the screen went black after a couple of min. and I had to remove the battery to restart the phone.

So, after another couple of tries, I decided to remove SuperSU using its options.

Back with superuser, now it doesn't work, as apps that I purged are not asking for SU rights anymore.

I'm rebooting right now after flashing again the ROM, and it's correctly asking for SU rights...