[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest farfix

Is there a way to get calls/videocalls in Slimkat? I tried Facebook, Viber and Line but I can't call or answer... And if I answer, it says "Call ended" or "Error with your mic and speaker" :(

Guest Sream

Is there a way to get calls/videocalls in Slimkat? I tried Facebook, Viber and Line but I can't call or answer... And if I answer, it says "Call ended" or "Error with your mic and speaker" :(

That issues is since ever on this ROM. I don't know if they are ever going to fix that. Viber works fine though.

Guest luca020400

For now the only bug are the slimrecents delay

And other related to translation ( like Italian that is totally replaced by English )

Guest markoprogramer

Flashed the new Slimkat 6 on Y300. So far issues:

- DashClock doesn't load after reboot / lockscreen clock same

- Viber didn't close fine and got stuck, reboot was required to fix it

Will report if I find anything else.

- After the reboot the settings for call ringtone get lost, also slimkat theme setting resets

I think you are the only one with that problems. Try clean install (wipe sistem, data, internal storage) and than flash the rom.

Guest Sream

I think you are the only one with that problems. Try clean install (wipe sistem, data, internal storage) and than flash the rom.

It's better now. Only caused in the beginning. There's one real problem with the new version. If you leave Preffered network type to 3G, on our provider you can't make calls, SMS or use network codes. Since I've putted this ROM on two Y300, its facing the same issue. The other bugs above were only present on one of them.

Guest herrdeh

I ever had the impression that I've got a much bigger data comsumption with slimkat than with other roms. Now I had a look into "data usage" and found, that uid 10059 eats around half of all megabytes transferred - around 100MB in 10 days! 78MB of of the 100 seem to have happened within 2 days.

As I have just 300MB per month in my data plan, this is quite an issue for me.

I couldnt find much about uid 10059, just that it's the user identifier. Can it be true that it eats up so much data? - And could other fellows be so kind and check whether only I do have that problem?

Cheers,

herrdeh

Edited by herrdeh

Guest anotherjib

I ever had the impression that I've got a much bigger data comsumption with slimkat than with other roms. Now I had a look into "data usage" and found, that uid 10059 eats around half of all megabytes transferred - around 100MB in 10 days! 78MB of of the 100 seem to have happened within 2 days.

As I have just 300MB per month in my data plan, this is quite an issue for me.

I couldnt find much about uid 10059, just that it's the user identifier. Can it be true that it eats up so much data? - And could other fellows be so kind and check whether only I do have that problem?

Cheers,

herrdeh

It's most likely yourself :D

Issue the command "id" in e. g. the Terminal Emulator, it will give you your own uid, maybe it's that.

Guest herrdeh

Hi, thanks for the quick reply.

The "id" command says I'm 10114, not 10059. Does that number change over the time, or is it unique? - I flashed the new version today, can it have changed for that reason?

But what can it be "me" causing so much traffic?? - 100 MB is quite a lot, where can it come from?

I just installed "My data manager" to find out more about this ridiculous data drain.

herrdeh

Guest markoprogramer

Incoming call delay :s Screen wakesuo after a long delay :( anybody can tell me how to solve? It's very annoying :(

Search this thread. I answered that questions 2 times. Every couple of posts someone ask that question. :)

Guest hgoldy300

I have an Issue with my phone since the last update, when I get a phone call I get this error that says "unfortunately, com.android.systemui has stopped" the dialer doesn't show at all, I see the notification of the call but the status bar get frozen and I can't answer the call. This doesn't happen when the phone is in lock-screen. Any ideas what's wrong with it?

Edited by hgoldy300