[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest Domino2115

TEST BUILD: SlimDEV-u8833-4.4.4.build.8.1.20140926-CHIL360.zip

I have just uploaded a test build which has a few kernel updates including the updated KGSL patch posted by moddingg33k a couple of weeks ago.

This build also replaces the Adreno blobs with those from the Nokia X which are newer and seem to work without any other changes required :D

I have also pulled in a few recent updates from Dazzozo's repos - my next G510 build should have NFC support (thanks to Y300-0100).

The newer adreno blobs do have an effect...

On my release builds, if I try to play Angry Birds Go! the game loads to the menu screen (you can hear the music) but the screen remains black. With this test build, the display works and the game is playable!

Please test and let me know what you find with these adreno blobs. If there are no negative effects I will use them in my release builds.

Note: My 'SlimDEV' test builds contain a few additional patches to set up the rom for some of my personal preferences e.g. 200dpi, root enabled by default, unknown sources enabled etc.

I got error while installing, ill redownload it and try again. Edited by Domino2115

Guest spanitzer

I have just uploaded a test build which has a few kernel updates including the updated KGSL patch posted by moddingg33k a couple of weeks ago.

This build also replaces the Adreno blobs with those from the Nokia X which are newer and seem to work without any other changes required :D

I have also pulled in a few recent updates from Dazzozo's repos - my next G510 build should have NFC support (thanks to Y300-0100).

On my release builds, if I try to play Angry Birds Go! the game loads to the menu screen (you can hear the music) but the screen remains black. With this test build, the display works and the game is playable!

Please test and let me know what you find with these adreno blobs. If there are no negative effects I will use them in my release builds.

Note: My 'SlimDEV' test builds contain a few additional patches to set up the rom for some of my personal preferences e.g. 200dpi, root enabled by default, unknown sources enabled etc.

What The badword!

Chil you are the best! I will try the G510 build.

Nice work!

Guest Chris 91

Got to say, I've been having issues with the game 'hellfire' force closing all the time and struggling to play, with this, the phone is smoother and the game runs perfectly, awesome job chil!!

Guest anotherjib

Installed OK, but have problem with google play services login, it keeps asking to choose account, cannot login, asks again, ...

Rest seems to work fine (including internet access).

Guest webmariner87

Yes i like it. Congratulations to chil and all the developers. But skype doesn't work =( 
The first time it worked, but now it's broken =( I don't know why...

Its weekend would Luke to try the testbuild in g330...

Download of 8.0 for g330 doesnt work 2nd attempt

Thanks phil2sat

I didn't realise that the g330 8.0 build didn't get uploaded properly.

I have now re-uploaded it to both Google Drive and Dev Host. Should be ~138mb

Guest spanitzer

Its weekend would Luke to try the testbuild in g330...

Download of 8.0 for g330 doesnt work 2nd attempt

Thanks phil2sat

The test build is Slimkat 8.1 and is only for Y300 and G510!