[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

There's another thing i wanted to say.. The ringtones and the notification sounds are few, please add more ringtones and notifications sound and expecially increase the volume, because often i don't hear the incoming message on my phone.

You have decided to use a SlimKat ROM, not a FatKat ROM.  

If you are missing certain ringtones and other stuff, please feel free to add them yourself, and to use the volume controls of your phone to adjust the volume to the desired level.

Maybe other ROMs like CM11 have more sounds/ringtones included, but they are much bigger.

I personally would prefer Slimkat to stay slim :)

Guest anotherjib

Slimota says there is an update 4.4.4.build.8.4.20141007 but when I try to download I get 404... something went wrong??

Edited by anotherjib

Guest wbrambley

Slimota says there is an update 4.4.4.build.8.4.20141007 but when I try to download I get 404... something went wrong??

I think its still uploading, I got that the first few tries too. Gonna check back in the morning.

Guest stevelexx

I too i got a serious battery drain... i don't have anything extra just browsing only. If i can get something to slow down battery usage i would appreciate. attached is a thumbnail. i charge it twice a day

post-1041904-0-51894800-1412681534_thumb

Edited by stevelexx

I too i got a serious battery drain... i don't have anything extra just browsing only. If i can get something to slow down battery usage i would appreciate. attached is a thumbnail. i charge it twice a day

So, i'm not the only

Guest davef7

There isn't ota support for my g330, it's normal? The slimcenter say "impossible to read property of slimota".

Isn't important, only for notice, because I remember that it works properly before.

Guest István Borsik

Greetings everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster here. First of all, thanks for chil360 for his work making SlimKat. However, got a little problem: clean install Y300, v8.4, wiped cache, dalvik, system, data, android secure, and GPS not working. No problem on 8.2 at all. Anyone has same problem?

Guest LordMCDonald

Short Off Topic

Does somebody of you need an Invite for the OnePlus One? The Invite expires at 20:45 :/

Edit: The Invite is away :D

Edited by LordMCDonald

Guest chil360

GPS doesn't work for me too with last build (8.4). I think we need another fix, chil360.

CM have changed qcom/gps again and the workaround I added no longer applies. For now, if you need gps go back to the fixed 8.2.

I'm going to try and get gps to work using the Slim qcom/gps repo instead of the CM one so we don't get this problem again. If not I'll find another way to fix it!

Guest chil360

CM have changed qcom/gps again and the workaround I added no longer applies. For now, if you need gps go back to the fixed 8.2.

I'm going to try and get gps to work using the Slim qcom/gps repo instead of the CM one so we don't get this problem again. If not I'll find another way to fix it!

Can't get gps to work using the Slim qcom/gps repo.

So, I've forked the CM qcom/gps repo and reverted it to a state that will work. Now it won't happen again!

I will do a new 8.4 build overnight and upload it in the morning.

Can't get gps to work using the Slim qcom/gps repo.

So, I've forked the CM qcom/gps repo and reverted it to a state that will work. Now it won't happen again!

I will do a new 8.4 build overnight and upload it in the morning.

Just replaced Slim-u8951-4.4.4.build.8.4.20141007-CHIL360.zip with Slim-u8951-4.4.4.build.8.4.20141008-CHIL360.zip, and GPS works. Thanks, Chil