[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest wbrambley

How that's work ?

Sent from my Ascend Y300 using MoDaCo mobile app

If you have a g510-100 it has NFC. It uses this to initiate Bluetooth/WiFi transfers.

Not working for passive tags ......yet.

Guest Trapezio

Try nova launcher.

It's perfect!

If it is the scripts you are referring to, unzip folder and run them with something like script manager. Need to run as root.

I've tryed to launch these scripts from administrator (shell --> su) and connect a pendrive but don't work.

Guest wbrambley

You need external power to make it work . I.e. my setup is a double USB port pulled off an old PC PCB. Feed power from old Nokia charger and the two middle data pins linked together.

I haven't made any changes to Quick Settings, it must be a Slim change. Look through the commit log for the settings app to find the commits. It might be in the 'Settings Cleanup and Reorganization' commit if it's a recent change.

Ok, it's not a recent change anyway, i thought it was an your change because only on your ROM is present, i'll search on github, thanks

Guest Dark Cricket

@fonz93 to activate torch toggle in quick settings you need to edit franewrok-res.apk/res/values/bools.xml , find the line "config_enable_torchtoggle"false" to "true"

Guest luca020400

@fonz93 to activate torch toggle in quick settings you need to edit franewrok-res.apk/res/values/bools.xml , find the line "config_enable_torchtoggle"false" to "true"

In cm11 there isn't any config_enable_torchtoggle

You should create somethink like this https://github.com/luca020400/android_device_huawei_msm7x27a-common/blob/cm-11.0/overlay/frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/bools.xml

Edited by luca020400

In cm11 there isn't any config_enable_torchtoggle

You should create somethink like this https://github.com/luca020400/android_device_huawei_msm7x27a-common/blob/cm-11.0/overlay/frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/bools.xml

Yes, my friend already found it, https://github.com/MazeRunnerLab/android_device_huawei_msm7x27a-common/blob/cm-11.0/overlay/frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/config.xml

we are waiting for the build end to see if it's the right way

Edit:

Thanks, i didn't see your post, however, i think this bool is created during the build process, because there is no "config_enable_torchtoggle" here: https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_frameworks_base/blob/cm-11.0/core/res/res/values/bools.xml, so there is a config that calls it.

We can continue this discussion in CM thread

Edited by fonz93

Guest Carandroid

This rom is working great. More random reboots in 8.9 but i did a dirty flash, that maybe the reason random reboots

I did a clean flash and I have random reboots. 

Guest killadroid

It always crashes without reason. I'm losing my patience. This rom sucks

no one is holding a gun to your head forcing u to use this rom.it's the best ROM in my opinion smooth like cm10.1 & more customizable

Guest Carandroid

I have to say sorry XD I was a little angry. This ROM is better than other ones,maybe my crash problem depends on my phone. I don't know what to think. I have this dammit problem.

Guest Charrua155

I've never experienced reboots with Chrome. My only experiences with reboots are related with video; Skype videocalls (which work if you takes some precautions) and playing a video on Firefox. I don't use Facebook, though, and rarely play really demanding games.