Koplinjp    0

Replace bootanimation.zip or download ROM toolbox for change boot animation.

I'm not trying to change bootanimation, i'm trying to change splash screen, that image that comes before bootanimation, usually is a Huawei static logo...

Koplinjp    0

I allready tried it, with genotools, my phone does all the steps, everything goes nicelly but when i reboot the device the splash screen stays the same...bootanimation is very easy, but this...

Edited by Koplinjp

Koplinjp    0

Can I brick with changing bootanimation?

You must have your phone rooted. And if you get a 480x800 bootanimation (google it to find tons of bootanimations) you should not have any problems...

Koplinjp    0

I discover a hidden menu using *#*#2846579#*#*... There is a qualcomm background open setting option in one of the submenus bit asks for a password... I tried 0 and 0000 (for some huawei models that is the pass, but not this model)... This gets me to a solution to change splash screen? Does anyone knows the pass for this? I'm allmost certain that i can't change splash screen because my phone have somekind of operator block (inspite of i already unlock network block)... Any answers?

Victod    80

Does anyone knows how to change boot imagem logo on a y300 with bootloader and network unlocked, and rooted also? Tanks...

That boot image is a kernel part, so, to change it you need to know how to decompile and compile a kernel and after you change that image...

Greetings!...

This guide should work...

Koplinjp    0

That boot image is a kernel part, so, to change it you need to know how to decompile and compile a kernel and after you change that image...Greetings!...This guide should work...

I tried the guide, created a new boot.img with new splash screen... no good. Tried to flash a new image, created with some tools from the guide, using fastboot but the writting in the phone is denied...

Koplinjp    0

I've created a oemlogo.mbn file with pain,net, copy to sdcard, put it on cust directory. Then i used genotools to replace my bootlogo file with a jpg (the same) and it worked! I gess it was because i had the file on cust directory, because i allready tried genotools and it didn't work... tanks...