• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

MoDaCo Mobile Week ON AIR 1 (and 2 coming up)

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Edit: MoDaCo Mobile Week ON AIR 1 is now complete, you can view the recording on YouTube below! Get ready for our second show by clicking this event!

As if James (@nortools) and I (@paulobrien) don't make fools of ourselves enough on our regular podcast, we figured we could go one step further by broadcasting live with a Google Hangout On Air. And give away some stuff to mask our shame. :)

Just in case you are new here, we have a regular 'MoDaCo Mobile Week' show where we talk about what's happened since the last podcast in the mobile (and mostly Android) world. You can grab the podcast from this section directly, as well as listening to it in your browser or via RSS!

Tomorrow's 'fun' kicks off at 8PM GMT and will also be available to listen to afterwards in the usual section, as well as on YouTube for your viewing pleasure.

To participate in the live broadcast - where we will also have a Q&A ongoing - visit this page on Google+ or use the embed below (after we've kicked off, obviously).

We're finalising exactly what we'll be giving away live in the show (i.e. scrabbling around under out desks to see what we can find!), so you'll have to tune in to find out what's up for grabs. It's gonna be crazy.

See you there! :)

Click here to view the item

Posted

I'd like to win the giftcard :)

Posted

i like to win google play giftcard!

Posted

Great hangout, thanks for answering my questions about the G2 & motoX. Thought I could nab that one you read out by rewinding the youtube afterwards, but someone got in there before me :/

Maybe I'll win by posting here...

Posted

Nice 'cast gents. As a regular listener it was a neat experiment to see you both and worth while repeating especially if the topics are visual.

PS. Can I have a Google Play Giftcard please!

Posted

ps - good work guys. Hope this will be a regular hangout!!

Posted

I'd like to win the Google play gift card :-)

Posted

Posted

I'd like to win the Google play gift card. I have eaten so many Kitkats and still don't have one...

Posted

Am I too late to say I would like to win the google play gift card!?!?

Enjoyed the hangout last week. Away next week so I'll have to watch after it's recorded.

MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2015. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.