Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
neroxezx

Annoying things on Android 4.4

8 posts in this topic

1. Can't change the dialler with a custom dialler.

Everytime I check a missed call, it ask me what dialler should I choose. EVERY Fu*** TIME!

2. Can't add shortcuts to the lockscreen, only widget.

And the alternatives from GooglePlay suck.

Sometimes I wonder how the people from Google stay in one room, at the table and ask themselves: what thing should we make a litlle more complicated than right now, where could would add another touch of the finger?

Edited by neroxezx

I dislike the dialler and contact list, having a people list that looks and behaves nearly the same as the contact list does my head in, I prefer the simplicity of the dialler I had on my Moto Defy Android 2.3.6 and wish I could install that onto my Moto G

Most other things about KK I like.

Sometimes I wonder how the people from Google stay in one room, at the table and ask themselves: what thing should we make a litlle more complicated than right now, where could would add another touch of the finger?
  Agree, 100% removing OTG is regressive...   The 'block installation' feature is very sneaky ala AdAway   Google are releasing more & more 'propietry' lock in as Android moves forward IMHO Edited by somerandomhash

What's the problem with installing adaway. Not available on play store but search for it on Google. Installed OK here.

There is a setting to allow Google to verify apps and disable 'harmful' apps installing. AdAway is flagged by this if you have the 'feature' turned on.

Remove in protest of intellitxt ads. 

Edited by MrPuddington

Agree, 100% removing OTG is regressive...   The 'block installation' feature is very sneaky ala AdAway   Google are releasing more & more 'propietry' lock in as Android moves forward IMHO

OTG works perfectly well; I've used it just last night for an SD card reader and flash drive on 4.4.2 (stock, O2 UK) and just now for a USB mouse.

Edited by glossywhite

What can I do when an app updates and does not work I have had 2 eBay constantly asks me to sign in because my session has expired and MBNA app cannot connect where can I find older apps